Could I just make one post today and make one suggestion for people who make dozens of
posts a day?

Either A) don't post stuff which isn't particularly interesting or relevant (I think
anything short of little green men involving the RNC comes under this category) or;

B) COndense it all into one big post, something like 'Mike's Daily Updates' which
people can read through or turf out as they please or

C) start a weblog (such as mine at http://leviathan.weblogs.com) where you can post
this sort of stuff and build up a readership without clogging everybody's emails and
restricting what others can post.

I remember the bad old days before the 100 a day posting limit, when there were one or
more provocateurs who posted dozens of messages from a white-power perspective, then
when they were criticised posted hundreds more defending themselves and abusing the
idiots who insisted on posting smart-alec one line replies. I believe when the 100 a
day limit was brought in a 10 post per subscriber per day was also brought in. Maybe
this should be re-instituted?

Just some thoughts from someone who recently rejoined the list after about 2 years
away.

BTW maybe Kris Millegan could take some criticism in this respect? Out of all the
stuff (he/she?) posts, much of it my browser won't let me read becasue it has
attachments and a lot of it could be condensed into one page with a bunch of links and
maybe a short description.

--- Move to a better address ---
       + today freemail +
    http://www.today.com.au