Pull up information on old Hells Fire Club .... comprised of the
Illuminati of the Day who preferred Italian Rituals to English and the
numbr 22 had special meaning....also known as the Monks.....often wore
the robes.

Like the Assassins of old, who would take their soon to be killers to
paradise, under drugs, where there was beauty and drugs and women - to
return, one had to take the oath and by that ime it is said the
initiates would do anything, to return.......to update this, let us call
this paradise a house of prostitution.....

Think this Bohemian Club is a lot like that.   Lots of people like well
Jekyll Island, these pepole buy Islands......anything goes?

Bohemian Club - I think they have the heart of Paul the Aged (code name
from bible used by Paul Whitehead, who in the late 1700 period left his
heart to the "club:"  - Bohemian Club makes nice playground but also
very special meemting place.

When Meyer Lansky's doctor friends thrived in this area, this one
Bohemian Club type reservation owned by a super super rich family.....a
preacher working as night time security was murdered out there on
grounds, his little Church of Berea and its slogan "and they searched
their scriptures daily".....it is my believe this Lansky element
murdered this preacher as a warning....and Lansky got his son into West
Point and now the tail wags the dog, for organized crime which is just
CIA/KGB/Mossad in one big package - they destroy the character and
reputation of our CIA?    So where have all people gone who were once
loyal to America?   Lansky was Jewish Mafia, Russian.......and remember
Cuba - for the Bay of Pigs was a Lansky War after Castro kicked out the
mob and murder of JFK was another revenge, as was Bobby.

American was dirty after that and we sink further into their mud and
shame..

So these killers were attached to Jewish Mafia....and the Wasps
seemingly are taking a beating, are they not - like the Kennedy brothers
murdered in conspiracy set up by Lansky and Marcellos (Jim Garrison and
Marcellos were bosom buddies - figure that one?  Lead us to wrong side
of horse did he)

So what is happening?   Illegal laundered drug money is taking over this
country.....honest business men who built this country are losing out to
the enemy now operating from within.

Look at the Oval Office and see the evil therein....see Albright sending
bombs to Balkans when these people, the Serbs, saved her from the
Nazis.....see Henry Kissiner at Republican Convention, his eyes and face
full of hatred.....he sits now outside this circle and is that guy still
alive?   Where he goes, disaster - Henry Kissinger, Code Name Bor, of
KGB....but he owes his allegiance to the Mossad without a doubt....for
you think our CIA could trust that bastard with secrets?

Remember Agent Welch brought home in a coffin;  Welsh and Welch old
family name - and the Welsh race of course, are a very close knit
family, they say.....but thanks to Henry Kissingr who let secret
overseas CIA list out, Welch brought home in coffin draped with AMERICAN
flag -

Not like our solders recenty brught home in coffins draped in UN
flag.....

Better take a good look at what is happening and how the enemy now with
operates not by elective office, but by use of power delegated by a
President who destroys us from within, spiritually, mentally, and
physically - by promoting drugs and homosexuality and/or sodomy - and he
aims for the kids.

This is dirty money taking over our government and as a result we need
big broom and bulldozer to clean that bunch out.....for this whole
thing, UN and NWO is a little less than the old Murder Inc., but at
least with them you knew what you saw was what you got -

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy