Disappearing Aircraft
- The Answer
Author requests anonymity
8-4-00

Dear Mr. Rense,

First and foremost, I wish my identity to remain concealed, as I'm not sure
if the information contained in this letter is still classified or not.
Should mine or my families names get out, we could possibly lose our
clearances and Jobs, among other things. This goes for my E-mail address as
well. Please don't publish anything that will compromise me or my family.

Their has been an inordinate amount of people around the web and in the press
that have talking about disappearing air craft. From military planes large
and small, to the huge "Commercial looking Chemtrail Air craft", from
fighters to large bombers, to weather/recon balloons.

For some reason people tend to believe that if this technology exists, it has
to be extraterrestrial in origin. Well they could not be further from the
truth. The technology dose exist, and it is nothing more than common sense
engineering. It is known to those that have privy to it as "Active
camouflage".

I'm not exactly sure when the military/contractors first started
experimenting with it or exactly when it was invented, but to my knowledge it
was being implemented into the field from the mid Eighties and throughout the
Nineties. I was in the military at that time, and was doing field
modifications on certain missile systems that uses the technology. It is
currently in use in civilian sectors as well...mainly in Law Enforcement SWAT
teams. Though not widely spread yet as the cost is considered to be
prohibitively expensive.

At one time, not to long ago, you could find the patent numbers for it and
variations thereof on the GOV. Patent Office on-line belonging to several
different companies, under different names. All were mysteriously bought out
by Raytheon Defense Systems about 5 years ago. Hughes, Texas Instruments, and
E-Systems just to name a few.

When I checked today they were no longer listed, which means the government
still considers it technology of possible intelligence value, though already
in use in the civilian sectors, and had the listings yanked under the cloak
of National Security.

Here is a basic technical overview of Active Camouflage from my experiences
working with it. I was not privy to the engineering of it, just to the
implementation and fabrication of it. So, I only have a general understanding
of how it works.

Active Camouflage, the term I know it by, is the technology marriage of fiber
optics, TTF Active Liquid Crystal Display, and microprocessors.

The general premise of which is imaging data is received by the fiber optics,
sent to the microprocessor control unit, then is sent back out to the TTF
ALCD skin, or material. Effectively projecting, and displaying the imaging
data (or surroundings) through out the Active Matrix LCD material. Being the
Active Matrix type LCD, it can be viewed at any angle without distortion or
loss of imaging detail. Some of the other advantages of this LCD material is
that it is just like cloth, it can be sewn as a suite of clothes, (in the
case of SWAT team snipers or military recon teams.) Or, it can be bonded to
any surface that will take a bonding agent...like aircraft and certain guided
munitions/missiles. It is very durable and light and has the ability to stand
up to a fair amount of punishment and atmospheric friction without adding any
measurable amount of weight (performance wise) to whatever it is being used
with. It also requires very little electrical current to power it. A stealth
suite of clothes like the police SWAT team snipers use, requires a nine volt
battery in the microprocessor box. Which is about the size of a pack of
cigarettes. I don't have any information on the power requirements that
something as big as a plane may need, though I doubt if it would be more than
28 volts. LCD is very energy efficient.

This is about all that I know off the top of my head, however if you have
more questions on Active Camouflage, I can try to answer them. Now you know
how something as big as a plane can seem to disappear in the blink of an eye.

All it takes is a flip of a switch.