<<
       A - I N F O S  N E W S  S E R V I C E
             http://www.ainfos.ca/

 Call for Anarchist Convergence on Chicago for S26

     Last April, the IMF met in Washington, D.C. amidst thousands of
 protestors.  Among them were the Revolutionary Anti-Capitalist Bloc, a
 thousand or so anarchists.
     On September 26th, the International Monetary Fund will be meeting in
 Prague.  The trip there, unlike this spring's to D.C., will be undoable for
 many of us.  In reponse to this, an International Day Against Capitalism has
 been declared, so people across the globe can stand in solidarity with the
 Prague protests not only in thoughts but also in action.
     Here in Midwest North America, we are calling for a convergence upon
 Chicago for three reasons:
     The first, being the central location of Chicago to all the midwest.
     The second, being Chicago's 900 North Michigan- an infamous marketplace
 for some of the most elitist, cruel, and capitalist (perhaps this is
 repetive) corporations in existence.  If you can think of a corporation
 that's had international outcry against it, you can probably find a branch
 of that corporation along Michigan Avenue.
     The third, it is time to form a Midwest Anarchist Federation to
 compliment other Federations across the globe, such as the Northeastern
 Federation of Anarchist Communists and the Anarchist Federation of England.
 There are many anarchist affinity groups throughout the area that work
 without contact or cohesion between each other.  We need to start organizing
 to make a Midwest Anarchist Federation a reality if we are actually serious
 about what we believe. what better time to do it than the week of September
 26th, what better place than Chicago.
     All are invited to demonstrate, to create this new federation all brands
 of anti-catpitalist anti-authoritarians are invited.

 May our resistance be as transnational as our capital!
 Solidarity and revolution from the bottom up!

 Signed,
 Autonomous Zone Infoshop (Chicago, Illinois)
 Insurgency Media (Chicago, Illinois)

            ********
        ****** The A-Infos News Service ******
       News about and of interest to anarchists
                        ******
        COMMANDS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        REPLIES: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        HELP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        WWW: http://www.ainfos.ca/
        INFO: http://www.ainfos.ca/org

 -To receive a-infos in one language only mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] the message:
                 unsubscribe a-infos
                 subscribe a-infos-X
  where X = en, ca, de, fr, etc. (i.e. the language code)
 </XMP>

EcoNews Service - Alternative News: Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Politics
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
USA       http://www.earthradioTV.com/index2.html
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/