So this is worth a read under subject matter; note the Lauder connection
and this is Estee Lauder - I always wondered about her "Youth
Dew".......from an old masonic ritual psalm "thou has the dew of thy
youth".....so I knew they were Mafia family when I caught that years
ago, and here they are.....never bought her crap after that.....

Think that this "thou are a high priest after the order of
Melchizadek".......this is the Lauder connection to masonry and by their
logos you sometimes know them.....like psalm - kiss the sun, or Sun Kist
Oranges?

Did not know Tropicana was owned by Seagram Mafia Bronfman family - this
might explain why years ago, oranges were to become seedless....and you
buy orange juice without pulp, as though pulp was bad for you?

Florida oranges bought up by mob some time back, and so much for
diseased chicken being sold to kids in schools.....this is NWO?

Saba

This subject matter is worth a read for anybody who believes in
conspiracy theories.....and remember Albert Einstein lived by theory.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy