Birdies
I want to second what Kris has written to you below.
This list is not an easy one for survivors but it is an important
one. I seldom post here but I read some people's information
as it is unique and informative.  Your voice offers a different
perspective from the usual postings since you since you can offer
first person experiences rather than quoting others.  It is very
hard to tell people things they dont want to hear, no matter how
important the message. I hope you continue to post when you
can.  I know it is very painful to not believed but we both know that
is nothing new.  Dont let that old pain silence you now. I want
to hear your information, as do others here.  You dont have to
respond to those who dont want to know. There are others who
_are_ interested. Please offer your perspective to those who are ready
to listen
thank you for your efforts
Patty