>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: "Ian Goddard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WACO: Gunshot Evidence
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2000 7:09 AM

I just uploaded the "goodshot.wav" file with multiple
applications of "noise reduction" using the GoldWave.com
program, and named this new file "goodshot4.wav." I used
GoldWave's default settings for the "noise reduction"
effect, applying it about 8 times. I couldn't be more
confident that this is what's said after the gunshot:

           Good shot?  . . .  A good shot!

http://egroups.com/files/WacoInvestigations/goodshot4.wav
Raw audio: http://users.erols.com/igoddard/goodshot.wav

The first statement is someone asking a question, and the
second is clearly an answer, apparently a confirmation.
I hypothesize that it's sniper and spotter communicating.
It's the "A" in "A good shot!" that allows it to sound
like "I've been shot," as a respondent recently suggested.
Indeed if you say both statements you'll notice that they
have a similar overall rhythm. But it sounds far more
like "A good shot." Observe that you can hear that
the "good" (or "been") word ends with a strong "d."

Also, what one interprets the statements to say needs to
make sense, so if we assume the voice says "I've been shot,"
then who was shot? No agents were reported shot on 4/19/93.
Furthermore, the guy says "__ ____ shot!" and then a few
seconds pass before the radio breaks in, and the guy says
nothing more. He does not even sound shot. Were he shot,
I suspect he'd at least be cursing, if not also moaning.
Apart from the interpretation of "I've been shot," I
don't see any other reason to believe anyone was shot.
There's also no joking quality to the voice as one would
expect if the guy was joking around after hearing a gunshot.

All the qualities of the voices match the scenario that
a sniper is asking his spotter after a shot, "Good shot?"
Then the spotter replies "A good shot!" Then that's that,
they fall silent having exchanged their necessary data:

http://egroups.com/files/WacoInvestigations/goodshot4.wav
Raw audio: http://users.erols.com/igoddard/goodshot.wav
SWAT member near Sierra-3 says he is "honed to kill":
http://www.egroups.com/files/WacoInvestigations/honed2kill.wav

GODDARD'S JOURNAL: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm
Asking the "wrong questions," challenging the Official Story

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>