>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Subject: Says it all
Date: Sunday, August 20, 2000 3:11 PM

Ezola Foster, Reform Party Vice Presidential Nomination
Acceptance Speech,
August 12, 2000

[cheers, crowd: "Ezola! Ezola!"]

Thank you. Thank you.

You know, as my husband kissed me tonight and wished me
well, he said, "Just remember how proud your Dad would be if
he were here tonight." Fortunately, my Dad did have a chance
to hear me speak to a nice sized audience before he passed
away. And then, as he was introduced to the audience, he
turned and he said, "I never would have dreamed that my little
cotton-pickin' daughter would stand before a group of people
like she is tonight." Oh Dad, if you could see your cotton
pickin' daughter tonight! [cheers, applause] <laughs>

When I turned voting age, which at the time was twenty-one, I
won't say what year, I became a member, and an active
member, of the Democrat Party. After seventeen years in the
Democrat Party, I realized that that party did not represent my
strong belief in God, my strong belief in America, and my
strong belief in traditional family values. [cheers, applause]

So, after seventeen years, I switched parties, and I became an
active member of the Republican Party. Well, after nineteen
years in the Republican Party I became an Americanist without
a party. [applause]

I am so proud tonight to say I am a proud member of the party,
the Reform Party of America. [cheers, whistles] Yes. And the
whole world recognizes just how smart the Reform Party is,
because they chose Pat Buchanan as their candidate for the
President of the United States of America. [cheers, crowd:
"Win, Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]

We all witnessed in the primary elections, the race card being
played. Shamelessly, the Republican Party has set the stage
for the race card in the national election.

Well, you hear these two parties talking about reaching out to
minorities. That's a code word. Let's break it down to what it
means. It means giving black leaders affirmative actions and
reparations for slavery. It means giving Latino leaders an open
border policy and saying to the world, come on down, the price
is right, the American taxpayers will pay. But we in the Reform
Party are concerned with only one race, and that's the race to
the White House, the race we intend to win! [cheers, crowd:
"Win, Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]

Speaking of race, I have a message for those who continue to
spread the lie that Pat Buchanan is a racist. I was born black, I
attended all Negro schools including college, I grew up in the
segregated South during Jim Crow. If anybody knows a racist, I
do. Pat Buchanan ain't no racist. [cheers]

Now, there are some hateful people out there that are putting
out the word that Pat Buchanan is homophobe. I have to tell
you, I looked that up in the dictionary. I guess my dictionary is
outgraded-- outdated, because I didn't find that word, but I
suppose they mean homophobia. Well, from 1969 to 1984,
until he died of AIDS, a teacher and I were very good friends.
He even attended celebrations at my home, and I have to admit
I even went with him to gay bars once in a while. So I know a
homophobe when I see one. Pat Buchanan ain't no
homophobe, believe me. [cheers]

At a recent rally in support of Pat Buchanan, I had the privilege
of listening to Sam Cohen, the father of the neutron bomb. And
Sam Cohen talked about Pat Buchanan. He first gave his
background, his heritage dates back to Biblical days, he is of
Jewish heritage. And he spoke of his relationship with Pat
Buchanan, and he said that Pat Buchanan is not an anti-
Semite. But let me be more emphatic. Pat Buchanan ain't no
anti-Semite. [cheers, crowd: "Win, Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]

Now let's talk about the meaning of this party to the American
people.

Both the Democrats and the Republican Party talk about failing
schools. Well, indeed, they are failing, because of the policies
of both parties. And that's why it's time for the Reform Party
and Pat Buchanan to take care of education. And how do you
do it? You take the government out of our schools and give it
back to the parents and the local community. [cheers, crowd:
"Win, Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]

Now, I know a lot of people are frightened to death because
they've depended on the government for so long, but listen,
ladies and gentlemen, it wasn't until the federal government got
involved in education that the quality of education went down.
[reaction] We will bring it back up. And we'll do that by having
the schools returned to parents who know they are more
interested in their children learning how to read, write, and
think, rather than trying to decide what is racism, sexism,
classism, atheism. That has no business in our schools.
[cheers]

Both of the other candidates believe in an open border policy.
You know, I don't know about you, but the last time I looked, it
seems to me that American citizens who vote, know how to
speak English. I don't know the purpose of speaking to the
voters in a foreign language, unless you are courting a block--a
block of voters. And I have heard both the black leadership and
the Latino leadership talk about our block of voters. How dare
they talk about controlling the vote of individuals who can think
for themselves! [cheers] Blacks can think for themselves.
Latinos can think for themselves. [continuing cheers]

So we do talk about the sovereignty of this great nation of ours.
Those other two candidates may not be concerned, but we are.
Because we want America to remain an independent nation,
not interdependent. We will take care of America, not any
global governance group. America is ours! [cheers, crowd:
"U.S.A.! U.S.A.!"]

You know, one of the most heartbreaking experiences for me,
in the public school classrooms over the past thirty-three
years, was to see our children sitting in classrooms where
there were foreign flags flying, not Old Glory that should be in
every classroom in America. No longer do our children pledge
allegiance to the United States of America. Well, how could
they? They've been told they belong to some other culture, or
some foreign land. Stop lying to our children, they are
American, first and foremost, not African-American, not
Mexican-American, American, that's who they are! [cheers,
crowd: "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!"] Yes.

I read recently where members of the Republican Party who
had supported Proposition 187 are now apologizing, and said
they did the wrong thing. You know, when you act with
conviction, you need not apologize. [reaction] When you do
what's right, you need not apologize.

So we are the party that will address issues that other parties
refuse to address. Because we know what the American
people want to hear. We want to hear that we have a strong
nation, that we have a military that will protect American
borders, and not sent across the ocean to get into border
disputes in Kosovo or any other place. It's America's borders
we should be concerned about. [cheers]

There are many issues for us to address, and regardless,
regardless as to our homeland, America is home, no matter
where we came from, America is home for all of us. And it is
our duty to protect her, and to teach our children of their great
American heritage. I am so disgusted with the fact that we in
our schools are teaching our children lies about our founding
fathers. They are the ones that gave us this great nation.

And by the way, they're telling us, "Oh, Pat Buchanan can't
win." He can't? Vote for him, he wins. [cheers, crowd: "Win,
Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"] And then there are those who will
say, "Well, even if you vote for him, he can't get electorial
college votes." Why not? Vote for him in the state, he wins the
popular vote in the state, he wins the electorial college votes
for that state. All you have to do is vote for him. And then they
go even further: "Well, even if he does win, he won't have the
Congress to back him." Excuse me, folks, Congress is
supposed to be the watchdog for the American people, not a
lapdog for any President. [cheers]

So we are saying to the American people tonight, take a look
at our Constitution. It does not begin with, "We the people of
the world," it begins with, "We the people of the United States
of America." [cheers] And we want to keep it that way.

Pat Buchanan is for America and the American people. And all
we have to do is get the message out there. And already, from
the calls that I've been receiving just since yesterday, from
people who are saying, finally we have a choice! [cheers] And
you do, America, and it's Pat Buchanan! [cheers, crowd: "Win,
Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]

And I am hearing from people from those communities that
you've heard described as: "poor," "impoverished,"
"disadvantaged," "at risk." My, my, my, how they can divide
the people. But even from those communities I've gotten calls,
and they've said, "Wow, Ezola, now we have a voice." Pat
Buchanan is that voice, for all the people in America! [cheers]

Well, I just want to say to you, how exciting the next three
months will be. [cheers] We are going to shock a lot of people.
[cheers] It's a new day coming, America! It's a new day for all
of us, and it's a great future with Pat Buchanan in leadership of
this great nation of ours. [cheers]

I just want to say to you tonight, that I have never been as
proud as I am tonight to be working with the finest group of
people, in the greatest party, because we are going to make
such a difference in the direction in which this nation is going.
It is up to you, and it is up to me, and there are people out
there waiting for us to return home and say to them, let's get
the show on the road, we've got victory ahead, right there, for
us! [cheers, crowd: "Ezola! Ezola!"]

I can't thank you enough for the confidence that you've placed
in me. And I look forward to living up to it. And I am so proud to
be able to say that I am standing with one of the greatest men
that will ever serve in the presidency, and that will be Pat
Buchanan. [cheers, crowd: "Win, Pat, win! Win, Pat, win!"]
<laughs> And win, indeed, he will. <laughs>

Well, again, victory is ours. We have it before us. We will roll
up our sleeves, and we will get the job done. And all of us, on
November 7th, will be so proud of what we have accomplished.
Because the American people are hungry for the truth, and we
are here to bring it to them. [reaction] The American people
has been waiting so long for a real choice. There's been talk of
voter apathy. There's been many reasons given for it. Well, we
all know the number one reason. There isn't much difference
between the two parties, so what's the use? [reaction,
applause]

But the Reform Party is the difference, and Pat Buchanan is
the choice for the American people! And we will win. Thank
you, God bless you, and onward and upward to victory for Pat
Buchanan! [cheers, crowd: "Ezola! Ezola!"]

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>