----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] What Ted Turner omitted

> Okay Dale, I am sorry I called Ted Turner a drunken bum.

I'm not so sure I'd be as quick as you to appologize.

Revelation 17:2
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Considering Ted Turner is one of the worlds richest men, considering that he addressed the U.N., considering he last month donated over ONE BILLION dollars
to the U.N., who's not so say he's not a future "king" on earth. He certainly seems to be striving in that direction.

Mike Smith