WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

On Sunday September 3,  5:00 PM to 8:00 PM eastern time, (adjust the
time for your local time zone), POW/MIA Freedom Radio will feature.

1st Show    -    Mike Haas, author of "Apollo's Warriors" and "In The
Devil's Shadow", about special operations in Korea and the cold war.
Mike will also talk about his recent trip to Korea.

2nd Show    -    To be announced.

We thank our current sponsors.  They will be acknowledged on the show.

Current Sponsors:

1st Show    -    anonymous, in honor of Capt. Don Charles Wood, USAF.
MIA  - 16 January 1966 - Laos

News and Views    -    Colorado POW/MIA Coalition

2nd Show    -    VVA Chapter #688, Westfield, New Jersey

We thank our listeners, and thanks to their support POW/MIA Freedom
Radio is a reality bringing you 3 hours of truth each week about the
POW/MIA issue and other Veterans related issues. This is your show for
the truth.

Sponsors are needed.

We can release the truth. It's documented.  Live Americans were left
behind in Korea. POW/MIA Freedom Radio has dug deeply, and we now have
all the details.  It certainly makes a person wonder how many men were
left behind in Vietnam.  We're working on that too. Videos of the
hearings held by the Pennsylvania State Senate POW/MIA hearings are
available.  They can be ordered from
Vietnam Veterans of America
Chapter 721
PO Box 512
Keyport, NJ  07735
cost $6.20 (price is to the cost of the tape and priority mail - no
profit)

POW/MIA Freedom Radio can be heard on your computer with the internet
via Real Audio, (free download,) on satellite, or locally in Colorado.

This is a volunteer effort. We need individuals, Veteran's
organizations, other organizations or company's to sponsor our costs.
$80.00 will cover 1 hour for 2 months.  Sponsors are always acknowledged
on the show.  Your help is needed. Sponsorship covers telephone costs,
nothing more.

Production and presentation of this show is a volunteer effort.

While listening, other computer applications can still be used. They
might slow down a bit.

America News Net
http://www.americanewsnet.com/

Real Audio
http://www.real.com/

Host: Darwin Rutz        Rod Utech - Producer

Affiliate Stations may carry the show at this or different times,
contact your local station.
WHJM   1180 AM  Knoxville, TN
WVTJ    610 AM  Pensacola, FL
KGGM   93.5 FM  Delhi, LA
KTMG   1370 AM  Deertrail CO
WREP   1570 AM  Pensacola FL
WKRP   1830 AM  Cinncinati, OH

This radio show belongs to you.  We'll do the work, but we can't do it
without your support.

Dave Murray
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Barracks/5434/

Dave Murray's Fight for POW/MIA's
God Bless

A vote for Bush or Gore is a vote to continue Clinton policies!
A vote for Buchanan is a vote to continue America!
Therefore a vote for Gore or Bush is a wasted vote for America!
Don't waste your vote!  Vote for Patrick Buchanan!

Today, candor compels us to admit that our vaunted two-party system is a
snare and a delusion, a fraud upon the nation. Our two parties have become
nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey...
Patrick Buchanan