sometimes credible and rational statements....

From:  TREASURES OF TUTANKHAMUN,
            First Edition, November 1976 ......2nd
Printing was in July 1977.

Copyright:  The Mtropolitian MUSEUM OF Art

"....Treasures of Tutankhamun is the most important and beautiful
exhibition of ancient Egyptian art ever to come into the United
States.....IT DIFFERS IN SEVRAL KEY RSPECS FROM THE OTHER PRESENTATIONS
OF SELECTIONS FROM THE REMARKABLE CONTENTS OF TUTANKHAMUN'S tomb held in
this cuntry in 1961-1963 and Japan in 1965.....or in the landmark
exhibition in Paris in 1967 organizd by Mme. Christiane
Desroches-Bibkeciyrtm wgise effirts oaved tge wat fir akk sybseqyebt
/tytabjganyb exgubutuibsm at tge /brutusg Nyseyn ub 1972 and in the
Soviet Union in 1974,,,,,,,,"

Now further information on this would be available at the library - and
I will note some things here that made me realize that in the title of
my manuscript, I had a bigger clue than one would dream.....Exxon Oil
had major hand in this last exhibit.....two Rockefellers went out, and
in my New Year Day Predictions I made two biggies........"Will the
mummy's curse get the Rockefellers" and two "Is there a Borgia in the
Vatican......well two popes went out and the third in - but my favorite
whom I called the little yellow bird, died and his last words to press
were "I eat like a canary".....and poof - he was gone.

As for John D. Rockefeller dying like Grald Ford's brother Leslie King
(and they both had same name - Leslie King was Fords real name
too).....well, Rockefeller met death on a lonely road, as did I believe
the Curator of the Museum who turned Loose Tut and his Curse, upon
us......not that I believe in curses.

And the Pope, well the Jesuits left a lot of poison in those tombs, and
they were not there to save souls.

So I believe this stuff  Tut had was stuff stashed by original grave
robbers.......

Anway, look what happened then and remember Sadat.....gunned down and in
the background stood the pyramids.....fire birds all.

Richard Nixon in 1974 and Anwar el Sadat wanted Tut Exhibit as a "final
mpetus for the long hoped dreama for indication of good will between the
two counries, USA and Egypt.
Well first went Nixon, and then Ford had his famous phone call to
Sadat.....and then Squaky Frome almost got Ford dressed like little Red
Riding Hood, and then Sadat gunned down, as we watchd the pyramids as a
background - and what a scenario.

Henry Kissinger who is anybody's kiss of death, who ridiculed Nixion for
gtting down on his knees to pray, was ordered by Nixon to arrange for
this exhibitand did with Foreigh Minister Ismail Fahmy.

Oh St. Paul spoke of the sting of death, but look at tha Egyptian plane
Thothmosis II......death shall come on swift wings to those who disturb
the sleep of the pharoahs, and last New Years that bunch held a blast at
the feet of the tomb of the Pharoahs, much watered down version for the
Gods of ancient Egypt - had been angered.

There is a secret society who follows the path of the rose, fulfilling
ancient curses and updating same when the need be....using the ancient
rituals to give this stuff a little demoniac dressing, they murder at
will.....they are the Tarot Card Assasons.......who use a deck of cards
to challenge the destiny of this country and the world.

Me, now I know when to fold, and I know when to hold....and believe me
with that one I am folding for awhile.

Was Bill Colby another Hanged Man Fear Death by Water - deep sixed like
that mummy from the Temple of Aye who was aboard the Titanic in a solid
gold coffin?

Look what happened though - poor old Ford, Manson from a prison cell
ordered a hit on him - always wondered who "The Queen of the South
was".....the queen of Sheba (Seba or Saba) with a gift?   Some say this
woman was the terror by night had long furry legs like a monkey,.

So pleasant dreams June.....your worry about this stuff now and I can
get it off my mind.

For the Mummy and his Curse is with us now....and believe me if that
bring any of that old bones back in this country - hit the deck.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy