Subject: Recent quake, blue flashes, weird vibes
From: <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">[EMAIL PROTECTED] </A> (Phikent)
Date: Sun, Sep 3, 2000 9:38 PM

Recent quake, blue flashes, weird vibes

RECENT QUAKE:
5.2 2000/09/03 01:36:30 38.377N 122.414W 9.4 5 km ( 3 mi) WSW of Yountville,
CA

Date: 9/3/00 2:10:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Hi. Found the following in a Reuters story about the 5.2 earthquake in Napa
County. The full story is at:
<A
HREF="http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000903/ts/quake_california_dc_3.html">
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000903/ts/quake_california_dc_3.html</A>
"I woke up and jumped out of bed and screamed,'' one woman told a reporter. "I
looked out my window and just [saw] blue flashes of light all over the place.
'' Maybe just downed power lines...or?

ARCHIVES: [China Lake Quakes] "I'll call a friend and check it out...thanks
for
the update...p.s. there are some RF weapons being tested out there...pretty
nasty and unpredictable. . .we air tested them but were restricted from
testing
below 25,000 ft. due to unknown consequences...the air tests cause topical
damage in higher terrain."

ARCHIVES: [Orange County, CA] BULLETIN BOARD, Saturday, 16 October 1999, at
5:08 a.m.: About two hours ago, I woke up right before an earthquake at about
2:45 a.m. PDT in Orange County, California. While the shaking was subsiding,
there was this HUGE flash of blue light from the sky, right above my place.

ARCHIVES: A Moscow newspaper reports that Russian scientists tried to harness
earthquakes as a means of mass destruction, and the research continued under
the new Russian government long after the Soviet Union collapsed. The Moscow
News called it 'Earthquakes Made To Order.' In a detailed article, the
newspaper says research of the so-called tectonic weapons began under the
Communists in the 1970s. By late 1987, the Soviet government ordered a major
effort to develop such a weapon. It was code-named Project Mercury and Project
Vulcan, and involved almost two dozen major scientific and manufacturing
centers. The theory was that underground nuclear explosions could trigger
earthquakes far from the site of the original blast. Researchers speculated
the
destructive force released would be many times greater than the nuclear blast,
that it could be directed toward any point on earth and that there was no way
to guard against it.

BEARDEN: One of the greatest man-induced dangers we face as a planet today is
the development of electromagnetic frequencies to be used as wave warfare. In
April of 1997 Secretary of Defense William Cohen admitted he was concerned
about threats of terrorism with weapons that can cause earthquakes and trigger
volcanoes.

Date: 9/3/00 6:29:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time
This is a little late being sent--first time sending you any info. Last Monday
Aug 28 around 2:00 p.m. huge black clouds popped up in the High Desert,
Antelope Valley, CA. Very little rain fell but after reading about the
horizontal lightning reported by another reader--just had to add my two cents.
I'm fascinated by lightning and was amazed when I watched the lightning go
straight across the sky instead of the zigzag up and down. Told my
daughter--something strange is going on--this is not normal lightning. RIGHT?
Have also heard the sound of multiple jets but nary one to be seen. I live
approximately 15 miles or so from Edwards Airforce Base....

SHIVA FIRE
MISSION, DIRECTED ENERGY, DOD
Develop, integrate, and transition science and technology for Directed Energy
to include high power microwaves, lasers, adaptive optics, imaging and effects
to assure the preeminence of U.S. in air and space.

Full story and links:
CyberSpace ORBIT
<A HREF="http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com">http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/frontpage.html">http://www.cyberspaceo