(Bush is really hungry for doves. I think this is his idea of courting the votes of
hunters and gun owners Tejas style. Cool. Not cool.

But he wore Tejas boots and got elected governor of a bovine protection
state of a republic of a former country and his f*****g father was pres so I
guess it is already decided. Yavul, herr comendant!

Hey it's only a dove. No symbolism here. --SW)

Saturday September 2 1:34 PM ET

Bush Has Eye on a Dove Dinner

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) - George W. Bush (news - web sites) talked
about shooting himself some doves for dinner Saturday night, although he
wasn't sure he could scare any up from the parched fields of his ranch.

``They don't seem to be flocking in right now,'' the governor said. ``But it is
dove season in Texas. I'm a hunter and if I decide to shoot some dove, I'll
shoot 'em and eat 'em.''

The Republican presidential nominee said he might go after a dove dinner
in the evening of a 100-plus degree day he began with a CIA intelligence
briefing.

Bush was talking with a half-dozen reporters escorted to the isolated ranch
for a photo session before the briefing. Later on, Bush said, he'd probably
drive around the ranch to check out the impact of the Texas drought, and do
some exercising - indoors.

That got him to dinner. ``I may decide to see if I can shoot a dove this
evening,'' he said. ''... Though there's not many of them moving around.''

``They all look for the air conditioning,'' joked Condoleezza Rice, his chief
national security advisor.

Bush said ``a little dove supper'' would be tasty.

To prepare it, he said, ``you've got to pluck 'em, breast 'em, put 'em on the
grill with maybe a little bacon and jalepeno.''

He said they also can be marinated, but ``I'm probably just going to throw
them right on the grill, baste 'em, as we say.''

``I'm not the world's best cook, to be frank with you,'' he confessed.

``Let me just say this - they're not going to be raw by the time I get through
with them.''

Whether he did go dove hunting, whether he bagged any, and what he
wound up having for dinner wouldn't be known on Saturday. Bush was in the
seclusion of his ranch, at the end of a guarded, dusty road, until late
Sunday, when he planned to fly to Chicago to resume his presidential
campaign.

Steve Wingate

{{{ ANOMALOUS RADIO - Live! }}} - Techno, Ambient, Talk (33k+)
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=anomalous

{{{ RADIO ANOMALY }}} - Techno, Ambient, Jazz (DSL, Cable)
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=stevew168

Anomalous Images and UFO Files
http://www.anomalous-images.com