From: "Birds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> My claims are not outrageous.  You say opinions are different
>than facts.  Well nobody in here can state any facts because there
>is no proof of most anything that is said here!!!

And yet you expect to us to blindly accept everything you post, without question.

That is NOT the purpose of this list.  If you are looking for a support group, you
will have to go elsewhere.

>>Once again you display your ignorance of this list, if you equate
>>blind acceptance of your outrageous claims
>
>   Once again you have proven to be the kind lady that you are. You
>should talk by saying anything like this to me.  You are not a
>lady so don't call anyone else  not one because you wear the shoes.

As is evidenced in my own statement, I didn't say a thing about anyone being a lady or
not being one.

Being a lady or not being one has no bearing on the issue.  The issue is providing
documentation when one
makes outrageous claims like you do.  If one doesn't, one has to be prepared for more
than a modicum of
skepticism, and not whine about it when that skepticism is voiced.

> You often have exposed bad behaviours in here.

Yes, such as yours and your alter ego, 'Aleisha', and your mother alter ego,
'Colleen'...

>You also antagonized me below by calling me a little girl.

Well, when you stamp your foot and whine like you do when the rest of us don't play
the game you want to play,
that is what you are.

> It is you who seek the devotion of this group by trying to
>control people's thoughts.  You my June yes you.  You get mad when
>not agreed with.

There are many people on this list I don't agree with, and who don't agree with me,
yet we don't 'get mad' at
each other.

No, I'm not the one coming onto this list posting outrageous claims like you and your
alter egos, and not
providing one iota of documentation or evidence to support such claims, and then
whining and bitching when
challenged to provide such documentation or evidence.  You are the one who is
demanding that we not question
anything you say, which is a sign of someone in desperate need of being able to
control others.

June