Well Amelia - this doctor was a real Mafia type doctor.   What always
bothered me, Elvis entered that mansion, smiled at kids and waved to
them, and then within hour or so was dead.....he had a five inch karate
chop to back of his neck and the original autopsy report
disappeared.......National Enquirer then headed up Bob Pope, CIA, put
out $50,000 for its return.

Then when I saw Elvis will I really knew something was wrong - he got in
with a bad bunch, bad company - not that he was perfect  and his
mother's tombstone has Not My Will But Thy Will Be Done.....and her
masonic Eastern Star symbolism.....strange she was in Eastern Star?

The father Presley was roped in with a woman, a floosie whom my friend
saw in Vegas with know Mafia henchmen.......shortly then Vernon died
too.....but Elvis has a little brother somewhere supposedly.

His will - you only need two witnesses on a will and this will had been
doctored - and lines drawn for addition of two or three more witnesses -
when my house was burglarized a lot of stuff I had was taken and this
little box I had had a picture of Elvis in Germany with a friend of
mine.....on the back it said "Look at that truck driver and guess
who".....and it was Elvis....

Elvis was knocked off but sometimes I hope it was true that he like a
Hoffa maybe escaped.....you canno believe anything you read.

Elvis was doomed and this is how I knew he was going to die......

Right before Marilyn Monroe died, Tass said "poor Marilyn, look how she
is being treated"....and she had become communist pawn through that
Miller.

Right before Elvis died I was in my favorite restaurant prior to meeting
and was playing a song just put on Juke Box -  I Can't Help Falling In
Love With You.....and it came on TV that Tass said:

Poor Elvis, look how he is being treated, etc. etc., same
garbage......and I said my god they are going to get Elvis Presley -
that was the tip off.

Then he died.......but the same line theyput out on Marilyn Monroe for
she was getting old to soon and looked horrible.......nothing like
photos  put up for show - Mailer reproduced some of these in his
insulting book.

But Elvis - they tried to say he was a communist.......in his last songs
he sang Dixie but the one "hush little baby, do not cry - you know your
daddy has to die"....came on the air....he left many messages and that I
Did It My Way was always the last curtain call.

Remembr Oswald when asked what was in his package said "Curtain
Rods"......well that symbolied the gun that would brin down the curtain,
on JFK.....the rod of iron in Job.

Secret to Elvis death found in job too......always loved Elvis, but my
mother thought he was horrible until she found out he loved his mother
then he could do no wrong.

Wonder where his little brother is and if that Dee Presley still hangs
around with the mob?  Bob Green got out line equating to bible
code.....right out of Job.

So who can prove what?   The five in karate chop is what my MI6 friend
questioned....and CIA Pope was more than just a little concerned at the
time for when he put up $50,000 in those days that was lot of money as
he put up similar amount for info on the missing Hoffa and boy did I
have stuff on that one.......but then, so did the FBI for the tracked a
trail to this Jew Doctor's farm where he entertained Meyer Lansky.

Something happened to everybody I liked.......but Elvis trying to get US
Marshall badge like a little kid - this killer doctor group who had hit
man murdering for them - they were going to get US Marshall badges
someohow through a congressman - boy they had drag - but always
remember, Lansky's son went to West Point - this is what West Point is
turning out these days?   Has West Point been sold out too like Lincoln
Bedroom.....I call that place the Bates Motel.

Saba

Interesting item Amelia......but Elvis, someday I will drag that stuff
out again for something really sinister happened to that
kid.......smiling at midnight, and dead shortly thereafter ?????
His friends were stealing from him and who knows could have been
drugging his drinks - east to control someone under drugs.....but he was
in great anger, and he knew it - always feared a smiling manchurian
killer coming at him for he noticed how they all seemed to
smile......programmed killers.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy