I'll pass on hanging out with a rapist, among many other things. Gavin.

In a message dated 9/15/00 7:18:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< In a message dated 9/15/00 2:09:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 writes:

 << This country is on the edige of a race war and revolution.... >>

 Agit-Prop hyperbole Colleen...nothing more...
 What causes you to make such a statement? Here in Chicago I sense nothing of
 the sort and indeed I sense an odd admiration for Clinton and his legacy...

 Now is HE Illuminati? Is Bush?? Those things aren't worried about amongst the
 rank and file ANYWHERE, and that's a shame...but in the world that MOST
 people/sheeple reside, Clinton was a good president and IS a good man, and
 frankly I'd like to tip a few with him...he seems like a fun guy to hang out

 with...probably be as fun as hanging with BuKKKanan and CERTAINLY more
 entertaining than Cheney or the recently clean and sober Bush...but there's
 the thing, Bush/Cheney appear almost robotic in their "soberness" (if I may
 coin a word) and in that regard kinda' frightening...though Liberman isn't
 any better in that aspect...and unless you're camping out with Lil' Joey you
 better not expect much!!!

 Race war? Where Colleen? Not in anyplace I know of! (Save Rhodesia)
 Revolution? Hmmmmmmmm, are you still buying canned goods from
 the Y2K hucksters??? Apparently you read their screeds too??

 Bill.