-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> And Jimmy made his big story when he ws interviewed by Playboy......and
> of course, Gacy the Killer Clown who loved little kids,

His victims were hardly 'little kids'...he was sexually attracted to adolescents and
young teens.

> .....these boys when being garoted to death  2 to 3 quick turns,
> wet their pants - and little JonBenet as did the little girl in the
> Moors murdrs both murdered Christmas Day, did.

As anyone at the moment of death does...bowels and bladder let loose...

> Do we want sodomists in our Boys Scouts?   I want them nowhere near me
> or mine.....

Why?  Aren't you implying that you believe every single homosexual man who would like
to give something to the
community by being a scout leader, would in reality be sexually molesting his charges?

That sounds an awful lot like painting all homosexuals as pedophiles...Amelia, are you
reading this?

June