48-51.  ISBN 0-9673768-0-7 first Edition  Published by Ospray Bookmakers,
Reno NV.  further info - Pastoral Business, 1223 wilshire Blvd - No.855,
Santa Monica, CA 90403 Ospray Bookmakers is an IMPRIMATUR of the Order of
Simon Peter, Las Vegas, NV  purchase at www.tuckersaussy.com

On page 48 it is stated concerning the extreme oath of the Society of Jesus:

"The Society does not open its extreme oath of obedience to public
inspection.  However, a script alleged to be a true facsimile was translated
by Edwin A. Sherman and deposited in the Library of Congress with the number
BX3705.s56."

Info about the existence and availability of this book was posted on CTRL
about a month or so ago.  The post should be locatable in the CTRL archive.
I purchased a copy based on that post.  I believe the book contains valuable
information in addition to much conjecture and speculation about the Jesuit
influences in roots of the USA.

Ted

http://profiles.msn.com.