-Caveat Lector-

When I read stories such as this, remember if one is to take the stories
in the bible as serious as Joe Lieberman would have us do - remember the
story of Sodom and Gomorrah - some say this is symbolized in Los Angeles
and San Francisco gay pride communities.....oh how they cry now and
still like in wait to get at our boy scouts ..... bring them down to
their level.

So who was it, J.B. Stoner who said Thank God For Aids....must we all be
consumed with dying for these poor sodomists who want to push their
lifestyles on the innocents>

Have they witnessed South Africa?   Don't they know sitting in the wings
are these same people who now promote them who will be the first to
condemn them with words such as I Told You So - the Lord has punished
you for your evil ways.

Same old story.....cursing, plagues, poisoned water mastered minded by
whom?   Why the Master Plan for Murder keyed to Stars and Testaments as
produced by Gideon and his 300.......

Aids - the final solution to population - genocide by Aids.....but you
have a choice and be sure you children are protected from these evil
people who would drag them to the mud.

Protect your children - vote down the tax levies if they put more
garbage into the schools, for the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center
now promotes this lewd and lascivitious literature for elementary and
middle school children - to push sodomy and AIDS on the children in
Public Schools....

Wonder will they teach this crap in the synagogues - bet it won't get in
the front door of the Catholic schools who teach to refrain from jungle
activity - for the secret of AIDS you find in darkest Africa......and
Mediterranian areas.....
just another man made plague......

Clinton's blood trail might lead us to a bigger clue?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy