Title: The Conspiracy Bugabo
> Like other conspiracy believers, Pat Robertson senses there is something
> wrong with our Federal Reserve System, but his irrationality leads him to
> bogus solutions. He objects to the Fed because (he claims) it is owned by
> private interests that might be foreign. In The New World Order, he endorses
> a "greenback solution," so that the Fed will no longer "create money out of
> nothing and lend it out at interest." His alternative is to have Congress
> monetize deficits directly via the printing press. Not only would we still
> be on a fiat money standard, but we would be inflating the money supply even
> faster than we are now.

       Oh Really!  You mean the Fed who uses US printing presses to make dollars and charges us interest to barrow that paper, is better than the government (whom ever that might be) that would print the same fiat currancy and charge nothing.  Why the Govt could even link the paper to something tangible like gold, silver, 22 shells, cat's eye marbles.  The Fed serves no purpose that couldn't be undertaken by other agencies and be vastly more transparent.
   The Jewish people are not the same as 'shysters' which I believe are ' evil money changers' that have earned the eminety of most civilizied nations.  A crock is a crock no matter their heritage.  Unfortunatly many 'shysters' have been of the jewish persasuan.  It is their business practices that have brought hatred down upon their heads.  Now days, of course, Shysters come from all backgrounds and the disease of 'greed' is indeed a conspiracy or certainly behaves as one. DP