-Caveat Lector-

Yardbird wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> I don't dispute anything you posted Kris regarding Finkelstein's claims.
> What I find interesting is that Finkelstein comes from a far left
> ideological position where questioning the motives of such figures as Elie
> Weisel is frowned upon usually.

The problem here is that you don't know what you are talking about. It
is precisely on the extreme left that you find the most extreme criticism
of people like Weisel and the general Jewish establishment. It is strongly
anti- Zionist, and with many of them, anti Jewish.

> But then again I have no idea what may be
> motivating Finkelstein; nevertheless, it is an intriguing dialogue that
> deserves to be followed by anyone familiar with the topic. The point I
> feel that is most relevant in his argument is his notion that abuses of
> the repayment shemes have led to little of this money being placed in the
> hands of the actual victims

This is absolutely true. My mother is a graduate of Auschwitz and has yet to
see any of the piddling dribble reach her. This is a shakedown. It's being
carried out by the usual suspects. Greedy elites and their shyster henchman.
In this case all the characters are Jews.

> and that Eastern Europe is due for some form
> of "shakedown" or "extortion" from the same organizations that are abusing
> the aforementioned system.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the Germans and the Swiss and the Poles and the
others. They got away with murder, and their elites got away with most of the
stolen wealth. THESE greedy elites with their shyster henchman are Catholics
and protestants.

> Jamieson

The lesson here is NEVER TRUST YOUR ELITES.

Joshua2

-- CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMEN --
JUST VOTE FOR A CORPORATION