>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: "Rich Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SlickMisc:  Rep. Traficant-Allowing Janet Reno to Get Away With Treason
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 8:17 PM

                   From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

         Grand Prairie, TX 75050                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.

                        INTRODUCTORY COMMENTARY

 WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

 Rep. Traficant-Allowing Janet Reno to Get Away With Treason

 "The Only Time She Said 'Yes' Was to Helping Communist China
 House of Representatives

 September 18, 2000

 [Page: H7655]  GPO's PDF
 (Mr. TRAFICANT asked and was given permission to address the House for 1
 minute and to revise and extend his remarks.)

 Mr. TRAFICANT. Mr. Speaker, when faced with solid evidence that China
 funneled cash illegally to the Democrat party, Janet Reno turned her back.
 When 100 witnesses took the fifth amendment before Congress, Janet Reno said
 no to the independent counsel.

 Janet Reno, as reports now say, even said no to an FBI request to wire-tap a
 suspected Chinese spy. Now, if that is not enough to prop up Communism, even
 when the CIA told Janet Reno China had missiles pointed at us, Janet Reno
 said no. Beam me up, Congress. We are allowing Janet Reno to get away with
 treason. She has betrayed America before our very own eyes.

 The only time she has said yes was to helping Communist China. I urge
 Congress to pass H.R. 5161, mandating a thorough investigation into this
 Chinese communist business.

 Mr. Speaker, I yield back the treason with reason I believe I can prove of
 Janet Reno.

 Want to be on our lists?  Write at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a menu of our lists! >>

  Want to know about the Reform Party, state activities, what we stand for?
 Each month read about the issues, the candidates, government waste, UN plans for
America and more generally center right news.

 Subscribe today:
 RP Monthly
 P.O. Box 698
 Oxford, Maine 04270

 Make check for $18 payable to RP Monthly

  Cut out the middlemen.
  Send donations to:

  Boys Scouts of America National HQ
  1329 Walnut Hill Ln.
  Irving, TX 75162
  http://www.SaveOurScouts.com
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Join the Slick discussion list. Send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To remove your address from this list, send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  No muss, no fuss. Have a great day.  Rich Martin

  VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>