-Caveat Lector-

Kris Millegan wrote:

> Great post, No matter how many times ya read Bucky, ya can never read him
> enough, ya always learn something. Thanks pmeares and Thanks, Bob!

In case anyone is interested, this past week I listened to a couple
worthwhile audio interviews about Bucky's life and ideas archived at:

        http://www.lauralee.com/archives/index.htm

I also posted a similar exerpt of Bucky's to Acharya S's list not too
long ago, and got the following response:

http://www.lauralee.com/archives/index.htm