on 10/4/00 11:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From: Michael Pugliese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2000 10:19 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fwd: URB Magazine Article on The Covert War Against Rock
>
> -Caveat Lector-
>
> On John Lennon see the book by British detective, Fenton Bresler.
> Michael Hutchence of INXS as a COINTELPRO target is a bit of a stretch
> though!
> Michael Pugliese

     I've seen numerous comments like this one from people who have not
actually gone to the trouble to read the book. After you have done so, you
will know that COINTELPRO had NOTHING to do with the death of Hutchence. The
MAFIA was responsible for that one.
     Who in tarnation goes around voicing opinions on books they haven't
even read? ‹ Alex Constantine