-Caveat Lector-

Certainly Malachi Martin has written about this very thing within the RC church.  I
believe that there may be something to it, but a lack of evidence means that we should
at least tread catrefully.  In fact this may be an instance when the hierarchy, or
certain members of it are the only ones who are involved, just like it is alleged
about the Masons.

On Fri, 06 October 2000, "Samantha L." wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> There could very well be a connection between the RC Jesuits and the
> practitioners of satanic ritual abuse.  I consider this RC Jesuit stuff -
> that I've only been made aware of recently - as a new lead.
>
> Someone close to me is a survivor of satanic ritual abuse and was raised in a
> strict RC home.  The father was in the Knights of Columbus.  I assumed the
> devout RC activity was a cover for the satanism, but the RC Church is pretty
> kinky.  I'm keeping an open mind.
>
> Samantha
>
> In a message dated 10/3/00 6:35:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Define "Occult" and "Satanist"
> >
> >  Some would, for example suggest that such terms could be applied to Roman
> >  Catholicism, and the RC Jesuits who enact their "Spiritual Exercises."
> >
> >  This religio-political organization has consorted with, been involved with,
> >  and necessarily influenced Intel Orgs for CENTURIES!
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html