-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:47:35 +0200 Ole_Gerstrøm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>Dear Nessie,
>
>You wrote: <<Shape shifting is physically impossible>>
>
>How do you know that? From a biology text book?

There are some pretty strange things in Nature which we don't understand. There are
species which change gender. There are insects which can mimic other life-forms as
part of their defensive or predatory behaviour. Who's to say that there aren't bug-men
or hollow-earth hell-creatures who have been mistaken for aliens. As far as David Icke
goes, his hypothesis about the Royals and others being shape changing
vampires/reptiles is possible but, in my humble opinion, highly unlikely.

>You wrote: <<He writes barely passable science fiction mixed with rehashes of old
>conspiracy stories, some bogus, some
>true.>>
>
>What bogus has David Icke written? Please be concrete. Unsubstantiated accusations is
>waste of space in this bandwagon.
>
>Love, Ole Gerstrom, Denmark

Heh. If you have a spare $50, or a very broad-minded public library, try reading
through The Truth Will Set You Free. The scholarship on his website is something else.
They published as fact an article written some years ago in a gaming magazine about
the 'Serpent People' of ancient Lemuria who still walk among us. The article in
question was for a role-playing game, which seems to have evaded the researcher's
notice. I don't know if Icke himself posted it there, but I'm sure he would be aware
of it.