More for Grabbe:
Will Kris or someone please forward the attached to Mr. Grabbe, since I do
not have his e-mail. In his attack on me he also stated that Alltel was just
a phone company in Arkansas. Since he is in retreat in his vicious and
unfounded attacks I think he should stay there for a while, where he
belongs.
I believe my statements and suspicions are thoroughly supported that
Stephens controlled Promis is part of a rigged financial system that is
looting trillions of dollars from HUD and that Alltel, Stephens, Inc and
Systematics were and are a part of that fraud.

Mike Ruppert
Publisher Editor
"From The Wilderness"
www.copvcia.com
www.suppressedwriters.com

http://www.mortgageuniverse.com/alltelmd/home.stm
Release Date: November 7, 1997
For additional information contact:
Michelle Kersch, Marketing Consultant (904) 854-5043
ALLTEL TO PROVIDE SERVICES FOR FANNIE MAE

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - ALLTEL has entered an agreement with Fannie Mae
(FNM/NYSE), the nation's largest source of home mortgage funds, to develop
automation which will give users of ALLTEL's Mortgage Servicing Package
(MSP) the ability to use Fannie Mae's Risk Profiler, a new loss mitigation
tool.
ALLTEL clients will be able to select the loans in the MSP system they would
like scored. Once scored in Fannie Mae's RiskProfiler, these ratings will be
sent to the MSP system and ALLTEL will provide the client with a standard
report set.
Risk Profiler establishes a risk profile on a loan before it becomes
delinquent. By identifying loans with the greatest risk of default,
servicers are able to target higher risk loans for concentrated workout
efforts and reduce the amount of time spent on lower risk delinquencies.
ALLTEL clients will have the ability to target collection and loss
mitigation activities based on the results of Fannie Mae's Risk Profiler.
"This agreement creates a winning situation for all parties," said Joe
Sakole, director of Credit Policy at Fannie Mae. "ALLTEL is providing
another way to help its customers meet their business needs through easy
access to Fannie Mae's Risk Profiler."
Darlene LeGrand, product manager at ALLTEL, said, "This is a very exciting
time for the mortgage industry. The programming that is taking place as a
result of this agreement will facilitate communication and make it easier
for our clients to use Risk Profiler. As a result, our clients will have the
ability to manage delinquent loans in a more efficient manner. This is
another value-added function ALLTEL is making available to its clients."
ALLTEL is the leader in the mortgage loan automation industry and the
largest U.S. provider of software and processing services to firms servicing
residential mortgage loans. The company currently provides loan servicing
automation for more than 17 million mortgage loans, with balances exceeding
$1.5 trillion.
ALLTEL is a customer-focused, information technology company that provides
wire line and wireless communications and information services.

###

*ALLTEL, NYSE: AT www.ALLTEL.com
Copyright (c) 1999 ALLTEL Corporation

<FONT COLOR="#000099">eLerts