-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> So an important scar such as this, how could doctors miss this
> one.....then I thought of Jonestown - my friend with MI6 told me way
> back in 1979 that many of these people had implants behind their
> ears...

For once (and surprisingly), I'm taking a post of Aleisha's seriously...  ;-)

Aleisha, do you know whether these supposed implants were put behind the left or the
right ear, or didn't it
matter?

The reason I ask is that I had a very strange thing happen with my ear back in 1978.
One day I experienced a
severe, intense, sharp pain behind my ear, next to my skull.  I actually thought I'd
been shot, but there had
been no sound and no shattered glass (I was in the car), and I wasn't bleeding.

When I got home I looked in the mirror, and at first there didn't seem to be anything
wrong.  But the back of
my ear was still hurting, and when I pushed my hair aside and bent my earlobe foward,
I saw the whole back of
my ear, and a portion of the skull right by the ear, was severely bruised.  But the
front of my ear displayed
no bruising, no injury whatsoever...

I had that bruise weeks...and to this day can think of no rational explanation for
what could have caused that
injury, that wouldn't have also shown on the front of the ear...

Perhaps an exploding implant?  ;-)

> ...now this was over 20 years ago and from some of this Mkultra
> stuff, etc., I wonder......people have been known to pick up radio
> communications in teeth which had been filled

It doesn't happen so much any more, because they've changed the materials used for
fillings.

No radio transmitter in my teeth, but back in Feb. 1991 I was run down while crossing
the street...no broken
bones, but many months of therapy for a slipped disk...

This was during the height of the Gulf War, and about a week after the accident it
dawned on me I'd stopped
listening to the radio or my tapes in the car during my commutes to and from work...I
had an hour or more
drive one way, and I'd always listened to music to pass the time...

But without thinking about it, immediately after the accident I'd stopped...and at
first I didn't understand
why, and then I realized that for a good portion of my commute, I was somehow picking
up in my head what
sounded like shortwave radio broadcasts, most in what sounded like Middle Eastern
languages, occasionally the
BBC and Radio Moscow...

No disembodied voices claiming to be God or anything, the effect was of someone
'surfing' the shortwave
spectrum, and somehow I was picking it up without needing any electronic equipment...

One day at the end of hydrotherapy, me and my fellow therapy recipients started
talking about the various
things we'd experienced after our various accidents, things that none of us were
willing to discuss with our
doctors...and turns out almost everyone else mentioned having had at least on one
occasion after their
accident having experienced this 'psychic radio' phenomenon...

And it dawned on me that I only experienced this in the car, not at home and not at
work...or rather, that the
'sound' was very faded at work.  But it would get stronger and stronger when I was
driving home, getting its
strongest at what was generally the half-way point of my commute, then getting softer
and softer and finally
becoming silent a few miles from my home.  The process was reversed when I drove to
work, again getting the
strongest at the half-way point of my commute, and gradually fading (but not getting
completely silent, but
drowned out in a soft "white noise") when I reached worked (at that time I worked in
downtown Hartford, in a
building housing a local TV station, so I suspect all the electronics in my building
counteracted all the
other sounds)...

I later found out that the area where I was hearing this 'shortwave scanning' the
loudest is where the Air
National Guard have a base that includes state-of-the-art radio equipment, and that
indeed the base was used
during the Gulf War to monitor radio transmissions from the Mideast and from our
allied nations (probably also
monitoring what non-allied nations like Russia were reporting)...

Anyway, as my therapy progressed and I got better, this 'psychic radio' faded and
finally disappeared.  Now if
I want to listen to the radio, shortwave or regular, I have to turn on and tune in a
regular radio just like
everyone else...   ;-)

> - Lucille Ball for
> instance, was picking up radio communications......might add she had
> been brought before House of Unamerican Activities but it was her
> grandfathre who was a communist

She was a card-carrying one, too...she admitted it, explaining that she'd signed up in
the 1930s in the height
of the Depression, just like almost everyone else in Hollywood had at that time,
too...it was considered 'the
thing' to do, before all of Stalin's atrocities came to light...

> time......Ball, I think, was involved in something...who knows when it
> comes to movie stars and movies, along with Television - which now
> serves as the secret link between literature and the police as William
> Hazlett once said of a newspaper owner?

Okay, here's a serious question, Aleisha.  I can't give you any info on Lucille
Ball...but do you know
anything regarding William Powell?

I've asked this question periodically on this, and other lists, over the years,
because of something I read at
the time Reagan became president.  June Allyson was quoted in an article -- quite as
an aside -- saying that
Powell (her husband at the time), was responsible for turning Reagan from a far-left
actor's union president
to the far-right reactionary we all knew...and apparantly accomplished this deed in
the span of 20 to 30
minutes, behind closed doors.

So I always wondered what it was that Powell said (or perhaps, what he WAS), that was
able to sway Reagan that
extremely, in only a matter of minutes...

> Anyway, now my house has been hit by lighting three times in 5
> years......go a new television out of it, lost a big pine tree with
> great ball of fire, and then now they got my Web TV - but I had one in
> reserve.......sometimes I think those Weather Modification terrorists
> have my (house) number.

Invest in a good surge protector...not only for the electrical lines, but for the
phone line into your WebTV
unit, too...

June