-Caveat Lector-

Let's get it right here, shall we.

Icke DOES make wild, unsubstantiated assertions, and DOES have many
'headless chook' followers, but that doesn't mean he is wrong on all
counts.  Most of the information he peddles stems from others, he merely
weaves it together, sort of like 2+2=5.

BUT, to post here the article by Kalman and Murray as any indication
about Icke is pure idiocy.

Kalman and Murray are notorious liars and hypocrites.  Their articles
attacking myself, NEXUS and Icke are knowing disinformation and lies.

Their own magazine died in the UK due to their failure to spend people's
subscription money on publishing.  They spent people's subscription money
in printing up leaflets telling people that NEXUS is a neo-nazi magazine.

Kalman and Murray are about as low in the human dung-heap as people get.
They know what the truth is, but continue to steal other people's money
to spread lies about innocent people.

Find other evidence to support your anti-Ickeness, using Kalman and
Murray's lies is just an indication of how little you do research
yourself!

regards

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)