<FONT COLOR="#000099">eLerts
</FONT><A HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/163550/_/971371544/"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

RAYELAN ALLAN WILL BE ON THE DAVE ALAN SHOW TONIGHT

THURSDAY 10-12 AND FRIDAY 10-13

10pm EST

7pm PST

http://www.talkamerica.com

Dave is on Network Two

###

An important story from the RMNews Forum is included in this email -- but please go to
the Rumor Mill News Webpage and read these following stories!

DID THE ISRAELIS JUST TRY TO KILL CIA DIRECTOR GEORGE TENANT?

SUICIDE TERRORIST ATTACK ON U.S. WARSHIP
A small inflatable craft packed with explosives has rammed the destroyer, the USS
Cole, in the port of Aden, Yemen. 4 DEAD, 31 INJURED, 1 MISSING

2 ISRAEL SOLDIERS KILLED - 2 MISSING IN RAMALLAH
Israeli Cabinet minister said today that Palestinian leader Arafat was heading for war
with Israel and peacemaking was dead.

ISRAEL FIRES ON RAMALLAH AFTER SOLDIERS KILLED

ISRAELI DEPUTY PREMIER 'IT'S WAR'

ARAFAT'S HEADQUARTERS HIT IN WEST BANK CITY

OFFICIAL SAYS ARAFAT UNHURT IN ISRAELI ATTACKS

Many breaking stories are also on the RMNew Daily Updates page -- The link to it is in
the SITE MAP on the right side.

###

>From The Rumor Mill News  Forum

http://www.rumormillnews.com

FACTION 3 SOURCE SAYS MARKET COULD CRASH FRIDAY

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2000, 11:16 a.m.

  FACTION THREE SOURCE SAYS MARKET COULD CRASH FRIDAY

  If the TRUST is not released
  A Source from Faction Three -- the group that is made up of the children and other
ex-members of Faction One and Faction Two -- has stated that if they are not given the
funds that the United States government is witholding, they will pull all of their
money out of the stock market. This means the market will crash.

  The huge multi trillion dollar fund that the United States government is refusing to
release is the sum of family fortunes that have been combined in a trust for many
years.

  In 1983, another trust was created by the sons and daughers of both F-1 and F-2.
300+ extremely wealthy individuals joined together to try to do something to influence
the course of the world. These people realized that the financial world was the only
place they could do something to bring down the New World Order and try to bring
equity to the people's of the world that have been raped and pillaged by the
International moneyed elite.

  If Faction Three follows through with their threat, the withdrawal of trillions of
dollars from markets all around the world will bring on the worst economic collapse
the world has ever seen.

  The Faction Three Source said that they will take their funds and go home if the
United States continues to refuse to release the trust that has been created to
restore equity to the peoples of the world... not just the third world. A lot of this
trust is designated for people here in the United States who were robbed by the
International Elite. (This includes almost ALL of us)

  The events of today tell me that rather than see the fall of their empire, the
moneyed elite will start a war, and the financial problems that are about to befall
the world will be blamed on the war.

  Remember that FEMA just released money to spray for West Nile Virus in NYC. The
largest outbreaks of West Nile Virus are in NY and Israel. If spraying is going on in
NY for the mosquitos, then it is probably going on in Israel also.

  There is a biological warfare toxin that is delivered in two stages. The first stage
can be laid down weeks before the final stage. Could the Malathion spraying for West
Nile Virus be laying down stage one of this two stage biological toxin? The symptoms
manifest as a sore throat of mind flu. If the second stage is released through
spraying or through the water system, a type of flu is created that is deadly. Is the
so-called malathion spraying the first or second stage?

  If the moneyed elite had decided that they will NOT agree to repay all the people of
the world that they have robbed throughout the ages, it is my belief that they will
try to destroy half or more of the population and I believe they will do it through a
biological toxin that will simulate the flu. Remember, our flu vaccines have been
delayed this year. The media will report the deaths as resulting from the lack of flu
shots.

  What the NWO doesn't realize is -- Even if they choose to wage biological war and
kill half the world, Faction Three will still have all the gold, platinum, silver, etc
once the war is over and the dying stops. This means that Faction Three will be alive
and well, in charge of the money and THEY will know who did what, when and where.

  In other words, if the information I received from my Faction Three source is
accurate -- the NWO will be out of power as of Friday the 13th. However, they will
still have the power to start a war in hopes of recouping their wealth.

  Faction Three says that their gold, silver and other precious metals are stored in a
place that is so secure, the entire planet would have to be destroyed before it would
fall into the hands of the NWO.

  The NWO minions need to understand that they may be able to postpone their
surrender, but they ARE defeated... Faction 3 is only waiting for their bodies to
fall. However, many people could die during the wait.

  Unfortunately, as can be seen by the unfolding events, the NWO decides appears to
have decided to go ahead with their war as a way to try to bypass their defeat. If
they persist with their plan to institute a One World Government, many innocent people
-- world wide will be killed -- and in the end -- the NWO will still lose.

  The plans of the NWO can be stopped if the Congress of the United States is brave
enough to stand up to Clinton and tell him that the funds must be released today!!

  If they are not -- the members of our Congress will be just as responsible for what
is about to happen as is President Clinton and the international moneyed elite.

  As I was writing this -- one of my sources called to let me know that they have
begun withdrawing their funds -- he said to keep an eye on what the DOW is doing today

  If the DOW stops falling -- I said STOPS falling before the end of the day -- it
will mean that an agreement has been reached. If Faction Three is successful, the war
in the Middle East will have been averted.

  If they are not successful -- I would prepare in the same way you prepared for Y2K.

  Say a prayer -- we are truly on the brink of Armageddon -- and please remember that
Armageddon was planned by the NWO to institute their one world government. Will they
usher it in with a holographic image of Jesus coming back from the heavens?

  Visions of Mary have been appearing all over the world -- Will Mary appear over
Israel and entreat all involved to follow the path of peace?

  There are many different balls in this game right now -- let's hope the one that God
is playing will be the one that wins the day. PRAY NOW and PRAY OFTEN

  One other item that the source from F-3 said -- and I have to admit - I don't fully
understand this one --

  (as if I fully understood what I just wrote -- I admit -- I don't have all the
pieces of this puzzle -- I only know the pieces I am given and this is what I have
just released. I always pray that others who read what I have written can fill in the
pieces of the puzzle that weren't given to me. That is the purpose of this public
forum.)

  The source said that the GWEN towers and the chemtrails were designed to use
electronic methods to control the masses -- the source said that like the LSD
experiments of the early 60's -- this attempt to create a nation wide mind control
weapon which could enslave the entire population, will backfire!

  Those people who used LSD in the early 60's all admit that it opened up higher
psychic and spiritual abilities. The LSD that is on the streets today does not do the
same thing. The Gwen towers and the chemtrails can be used with other technology that
is in the possession of Faction Three, to WAKE UP the population instead of putting
them into a perpetual state of mind controlled slavery.

  In other words, there are people out there who are on our side and they are doing
everything they can to head off or alter the evil plans of the NWO.

  PRAY often today and tomorrow!

  A world wide prayer vigil starts at 10pm EST tonight -- join it today and keep at it
until these events are brought under control. Spread the word about this prayer vigil
-- All people's of the world need to take part in it!

  FORGIVE THE TYPOS AND OTHER ERRORS -- I TRIED TO GET THIS OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE --

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com
THE ONLY RUMOR YOU CAN TRUST

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY