-Caveat Lector-

"Prudence L. Kuhn" wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 10/13/2000 6:54:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> <<
>  Seeing Amanpour in Jerusalem is like seeing vultures circling a hunt.
>  You can be sure that there will be bodies. >>
>
> But J2, the vultures can already get fat circling Israel.  When you're
> counting the bodies, be sure to compare the numbers.  Today's headlines in
> our paper are screaming about the two Israeli soldiers who were killed, but
> our paper never mentioned anything about the various Palestinians who were
> dragged out of their homes and killed.  Would war be so bad?  Israel has been
> waiting impatiently for a chance to kill as many Palestinians as possible
> without damaging their chances for money and arms donations.  If they kill
> them all, they don't need to share anything with them do they?  Prudy

This is stupid Prudy. Ninety dead IS NOTHING. After 2 weeks of insurrection,
ninety dead is a clear indicator of restraint. Quite impressive to those not
stupefied by Arafat's propaganda.

A war, would be worse. There
would be nothing but 40,000 armed men facing the IDF. Now take off your shoes
and socks, and start counting the dead.

Pointing up the deaths of the Israeli soldiers counteracts the devastating
pictures of the death of that 12 year old child. That's why it's being played
up. Did you see those pictures? Not exactly Ghandis are they? But of course
Prudy you don't have to live with them under the most dangerous circumstances
do you? It's easy to take sides at 7,000 miles away. No threat, no danger.

I don't know what kind of demented pictures you have of the Israelis, but you
can bet your ass that if they wanted the Palestinians dead, they would be.

Try to keep it real.

J2