-Caveat Lector-

I-Team Exclusive: Larry Flynt

Reported by Del Walters
Produced by Suleiman Wali
Thu 10/19/00

WJLA-TV Script
TV Channel 7, Washington,  D.C.

Anchor: NEWS 7'S I-TEAM HAS LEARNED THAT—LIKE HIM OR
NOT—PORNOGRAPHIC PUBLISHER LARRY FLYNT IS PREPARING TO ONCE AGAIN
ENTER WASHINGTON'S POLITICAL FRAY.

YOU MAY RECALL TWO YEARS AGO FLYNT PLACED AN AD IN THE WASINGTON
POST PROMISING TO PAY ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR DIRT ON MEMBERS OF
CONGRESS.

AS THE I-TEAM'S DEL WALTERS SHOWS US, THIS TIME FLYNT SAYS HE'S
SET HIS SIGHTS ON THE TWO MAJOR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

Story:

[VIDEO OF PRESIDENT CLINTON HUGGING MONICA LEWINSKY]

IT REMAINS ONE OF THE MOST SORDID CHAPTERS IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

President Clinton: “I did not have sexual relations with that
woman … Miss Lewinsky.”

[VIDEO OF THE HOUSE PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT]

THE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL OF WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON … THE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Sen.  Joe Lieberman: “Such behavior is not just inappropriate, it
is immoral.” THRUST INTO THE CENTER OF IT ALL: A PORNOGRAPHIC
PUBLISHER WHO TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO PUBLISH THIS FULL PAGE AD
IN THE WASHINGTON POST.

A MILLION DOLLAR BOUNTY, PAID OUT TO WHOMEVER COULD EXPOSE THE
SEXUAL SECRETS OF CONGRESS.  … DOLLARS FOR DIRT.

Del Walters: “Do you believe that, in essence, that you took a
bounty—a full page bounty—in the Washington Post with members of
Congress as the targets?”

Larry Flynt, Hustler publisher: “Well the word ‘bounty’ seems a
little harsh. What I was really asking for was information and
letting people know that we were willing to pay for it.  … Well,
it (the ad) didn’t say ‘dead or alive.” [laughs]

AND ONE BY ONE, MEMBERS OF CONGRESS EITHER FELL, CONFESSED OR
WERE DISGRACED.

BOB LIVINGSTON AND NEWT GINGRICH—TWO SPEAKERS OF THE HOUSE—ONE
RESIGNING BEFORE HE EVER TOOK OVER.

AND CONGRESSMAN BOB BARR, TAINTED BY ALLEGATIONS HE HAD AN EXTRA
MARRITAL AFFAIR, AND GAVE HIS CONSENT TO AN ABORTION—EVEN THOUGH,
POLITICALLY, HE WAS STRICTLY PRO-LIFE AND VOCALLY ANTI-CLINTON.

Flynt: “It was like bash Clinton night … every night.”

IN THIS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE I-TEAM, LARRY FLYNT SAYS
THIS FULL PAGE AD PLACING A BOUNTY ON THE HEADS OF CONGRESS WAS
ALL ABOUT GETTING EVEN.  AND HE TELLS THE I-TEAM HE'S NOT DONE …
AND HAS SET HIS SIGHTS ON THE UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL
ELECTION—SPECIFICALLY, GEORGE W.  BUSH.

Walters: “Are you currently seeking information or do you have
information on him (G.W.  Bush)?”

Flynt: “Yes we do.  … It depresses me to see this nation get so
excited about somebody like him.  We know a lot about Bush, some
may be coming out before the election, but I don’t know.”

Walters: “But people are gong to say, ‘How do we really know you
have the goods on George W.  Bush and how do we know you’re not
just posturing for publicity.”

Flynt: “Okay, first of all, when we nailed Livingston, he did an
interview in the New York Times the next day and referred to me
as a bottom feeder and they called me for a comment and I said,
‘That’s right, but look what I found when I got down there.”

AS FOR VICE PRESIDENT AL GORE, FLYNT SAYS THERE IS NOTHING THE
PUBLIC DOESN'T KNOW.

Flynt: “I don’t think anyone would question Al Gore.  I think
he’s a pretty straight-laced guy.”

Walters: “A lot of people are going to ask, ‘Should sex have
anything to do with the presidential election?”

Flynt: “Absolutely, because ‘cause there’s nothing more political
than sex.  … Sex is the most political thing in the world.”

FLYNT SAYS HIS EXPEDITION INTO PECADILLIOS OF CONGRESS COST HIM
FOUR MILLION DOLLARS.

THE END RESULT: TWO YEARS AFTER HIS INFAMOUS AD, THE TRAIL OF
BODIES READS LIKE A WHO'S WHO OF CONGRESS.  AND HE'S NOT DONE.
FOR THE I-TEAM IN LOS ANGELES, I'M DEL WALTERS, NEWS SEVEN.

Anchor: IN RESPONSE TO LARRY FLYNT'S ALLEGATIONS OF INFORMATION
ABOUT GEORGE W.  BUSH, THE BUSH CAMPAIGN TOLD THE I-TEAM, “MR.
FLYNT IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE ON ANY ISSUE AND WE'RE NOT AWARE
OF THESE ALLEGATIONS.”

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    *Michael Spitzer*  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>