-Caveat Lector-

Aleisha Saba wrote:

> The more I read of Hitler and Ashke-nazi Jews of the European descent,
> the more I see a greater truth than WWII.......this item shows how
> Israelies blew up hotels and slaughtered  the innocents and when you
> read the Judeo-Christian Bible, you see the not so hidden history of
> what is to be by premeditated murder by prophecy - for none dare call
> this propaganda and a master plan for Zionism to take over the world?

Besides being incoherent, you sound a little paranoid. Relax. Take it
easy. Don't worry. Be happy.

> So who and what are the Zionists?   Who and what are these Ashke-nazi
> jews who create havoc in the holy land at the expense of the jews and
> moslems, for they are all semites - and who would blow them off the face
> of the earth for the Oil "in God's name"

Somehow I don't think you can tie the Jews to the oil. It seems to me that
oil is a Moslem and Christian thing. A good Pastrami sandwich is a Jewish
thing.

> So Joshua you think I am like Hitler?

No, no, no, I never said that. I think you are way too stupid to be like
Hitler.

> Read the story attached herewith
> and see the real Hitler for he took all his attiributes from the bible
> from his genocide of 55 million people essentially - for there were 55
> million people who died in that war.....remember the USS Liberty and
> take another look at the World Trade Center and wonder......look at the
> USS Cole and remember Ehud Barak aka Brug (for Barak was name he took
> from the bible - see Song of Deborah where more murder is
> committed)........

Murder, murder everywhere. 55 million here. 55 million there. Pretty soon
you're looking at a lot of Soylent Green.

> Take a good look at Littleton and Klebold and Harris and remember,
> Klebold was Jewish and like all Jews in Holyland - in particular the
> men, they all carry Uzzis and big guns around

Oh, I bet you say that to all the boys.

> to murder children - the
> idea is to aim for the eyes and head and to maim and blind - like David
> blinded Goliath only today with  a slingshot the Palestinians are truly
> making a mark at the truth.
>
> and one wonders why Sirhan Bishara Sirhan assassinated Robert F.
> Kennedy?   This little Rosicrucian of the Order of the Lily and the
> Rose?   A crackpot hypnotized killer under hypnotic drugs looking into
> dark mirrors......

Why did Sirhan Kill Kennedy? Do you know Saba? Why did he do it with that
dinky little pistol. Sirhan must have had Uzi envy.

> So this item is very interesting - the war was over, Hitler lost but the
> Israelies fought on did tthey not.......so many got away, Albright,
> Kissinger -

Albright and Kissinger are Episcopalian Christians. They are not Jews. Now,
I told you this before. You can't just make people Jews just by saying so.
It takes a lot of hard work and Pastrami Sandwiches.

I get the feeling that you don't like Jews. C'mon, you can tell me. Is that
true? I promise I wont tell anyone.

> seems like the Ashke-Nazis including the German Jewish
> Doctors at Jonestown, they all got away?

That's because Kool Aid is not kosher.

> So genocide is the name of the game and the origin is in the Jewish
> Bible is it not, for surely the New Testament is just an expose of the
> old.

For surely it is so written. Amen.

> But if you want to continue to call names Joshua 2 whatever your real
> name is -

My real name is Joshua 1, but I like to use a pseudonym because it makes
me seem more mysterious. Do you like it?

> take another look at Littleton and Jonestown where the Nazi
> Jewish Doctors were, and at Meyer Lansky who engineered the murder of
> JFK....take a good look at the billions of dollars we have sent to the
> Israelies and how they returned our generosity with bombing the USS
> Liberty and napalming our sailors while 34 lay dead and 170 were wounded
> on deck for 45 minutes.....of course the Egyptians were to be blamed but
> the bastards got caught.
>
> Then remember the USS Cole and Ehud Barak dressing like a woman - say a
> Song of Deborah with Barak as they murdered......and then wonder why
> Ehud changed his name from Brug to Barak.

He changed his name because all Ashkenazis who achieve high governmental
positions must take a Hebrew name. They just do that to confuse people like
you.

> They are assassins - and they should be treated as war criminals
> beginning with Dayan and ending with Barak...they murder their own to
> create a climate of hatred - but in the end are so stupid they usually
> get caught.

Hey listen, I wouldn't go around calling people stupid if I were you. It's
not like you're an Einstein or something. Not that there's anything wrong
with being stupid. At least your charming and of sweet disposition.

Keep up the good work and don't drink any Kool Aid.

Your friend in deed,
Joshua2 ( wink)