So Joshua2 - I tried to pull up name of Barak- my concordance SS
Teachers Edition, Oxford University Press, 1890 shows Ehud to mean
"thunderbolt or lightning"......and Ehud  means "joining
together".....MNASON means diligient seeker of truth - also wonder if
name is not Nathan for he was his teacher as I recall.

Now in the attached article I used my find button for Ehud and the name
Bereshit came up who was a son in the bible.......one would think it to
be an Indian name....also had other meanings....and I pulled up the name
Barak and the same came up Bereshit.

Abbreviation of German for Bereschmidt, or English Beresmythe, or
American Bearsmith?

But how does one get the name Barak out of Brug pray tell?    So the
flowers in the field and the rose of Sharon and the Lily in the Vale -
these were names like Rosenfeld and whatever the more afluent Jews
bought in Germany rather than end up with a name like Bereshit?  Or
Bereschmidt, Or Bear whatever?

So Bauer, according to one item I read some time bath was the original
name of the Rothschilds....but Rothschilds means Red Shield so how does
one get Rothschild from Bauer.   Could Bauer be name for Bere and the
Shit mean Shiield.

Do I like Jews.....my great great grandfather Solomon Stamey from Green
Castle was Jewish on my mother's side....of course we didn't talk about
him much but I have his shaving mirror which dates back to late 1700
period - of the Maryland and Greencastle, PA Stamey.....his mirror is
bronze and silver material shape of crescent moon with little boy
tickling his nose with a twig......

We had a Rosenberg marry into our family but no Bearshits thank heavens
and no Ehuds or Baraks.......

So what is in a name?   Depends upon where you live, but for the life of
me how does one get Rothschild translated into a Bauer?   Peasant stock?

And for the mind of a mechanic Joshua you are not as dumb as you
seem.....like this one name which means "donkey head".......how much did
you pay for the name Joshua ????

You will find my ancestor in the bible - he is a King by name of
Og.....presuming Gerald of Og who ran for El Cid or something, this was
same line?

Moses murdered King Og for no good reason......maybe this explains the
Ashke=nazi as this one man reported it was a fight between North and
South Jewish people????    Out of Russia perhaps?

All I know is this, that jewish bible makes a good code for their
Mafia.....from their slaughter of the innocents to the kiss of death and
alal the time I thought the Mafia was Italian?

So the secrets of secrets is in the bible and that is, if God was a Jew,
I prefer Satan?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba