-Caveat Lector-

Actually, Quigley was a Vatican sycophant - from JESUIT Georgetown
University, whose School of Foreign Service at is a subversive instrument of
the Vatican.

Quigley produced 'Tragedy and Hope' to continue the politics of "Conspiracy
Theory," on behalf of his Jesuit superiors, who similarly produced the
"Protocols of Zion," and other earlier "Conspiracy" style literature for
propaganda purposes, attacking the perceived enemies of the Vatican.

Quigley and Jesuitism were also instrumental in Bill Clintons Globalist
political outlook, and also his application of Catholic "moral theology,"
which enabled him to "conscientiously" lie, by the application "casuistry,"
and "mental reservation," indicative of his mental indoctrination he imbibed
in this Vatican institution - and for which Jesuitism is synonymous with.

The US CONGRESSIONAL OATH OF OFFICE makes allusion contra to such casuistry:
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the
United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear
true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely,
WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION: and that I will well
and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to
enter. So help me, God."

BILL CLINTON, IN HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH at the Democratic convention also
mentioned that his mentor at Georgetown University was professor Carroll
Quigley.

This is significant because the late Carroll Quigley, professor of sociology
and history at Georgetown, was deeply promulgated, and was himself a "right
wing conspiracy theorist." Carroll Quigley's 1350-page tome 'Tragedy and
Hope' is taught to the diplomatic corps at Jesuit Georgetown University. Can
we suppose that Bill Clinton, too, might be infected with the virus of
"right-wing conspiracy thinking."

The first US president to come from Georgetown-a graduate of the School of
Foreign Service-was a Baptist, also the product of an ecumenical education
rooted in "Jesuit values."

In addition, and as long-suspected, much of the so-called "responsible
conservative movement," (esp. Pat Buchanan), and most of the conspiracy
"exposure" movements is consciously, or unconsciously under the sway of the
Vatican, i.e.. that "conspiracy theory" is essentially a covert
Vatican-Jesuit project.

Recall also in this project,  that promoter of "Liberation Theology," the
"Black Pope" Pedro Arrupe, is quoted in the mega best seller "None Dare Call
It Conspiracy," as the INSPIRATION for Gary Allen's theories, Arrupe was the
general of the Jesuit Order. And, as already mentioned, add to this,
Catholic Quigley from Jesuit Georgetown University and his every
conspirators bible-like tome, "Tragedy and Hope,"  or say nothing of Vatican
"Fathers," Couglin and Fahey and their conspiracy propaganda.

The N.W.O. initiative is Rome to the core, which has long desired a One
World Religion liased with a One World Political, Economic, Statist
Government, with the Roman pope as its head and the, "supreme ruler of the
world." The Vatican, according to its own LAW, is not subject to any secular
RULER or any secular STATE, but that, and conversely, all MUST inexorably
become subject to its laws and decrees. The N.W.O. is merely a secular
initiative, in that aeons held hope of the papacy for world dominion, in
this case, designed to appeal to certain secular minded intellectuals,
politicos and technocrats, some who genuinely perceive such a "One World"
system, not so much in utopian terms, but again in the realm of casuistry,
the "lesser of two evils."