-Caveat Lector-

NSA,
Georgetown certainly makes no secret that it was founded by the Jesuits and
they act as administrators till this day.  As for its being 'a subversive
instrument of the Vatican' I think you might be being a bit dramatic there.
could you give some examples of how this is done?  Maybe cite a few courses
or sources.  I also do not think the Jesuits wrote the Protocols but that
has been debated both on this list and elsewhere to the point I am exhausted
on that one.  This is your opinion and you are entitled to it but I do not
think anything so sinister is going on at a major university with such a
diversity of students.  I also thought Clinton was the victim of a "vast
right-wing conspiracy."  At least this is what Hillary claimed.  I do not
understand your post as it seems to contradict itself.  Every religion
claims exemption from secular laws.

Maybe having a son attend this institution has given me a different slant on
this but I do not see how the Vatican can exert such control over such a
diversity of people.  Also attending the School of Foreign Service were his
roommates, a Jewish kid from Manhattan, a bona fide member of Arabian
royalty and two Asians(from India and Taiwan).  None of these seemed likely
candidates for the type of brainwashing you refer to in your post.  They
were all rather bright and seemed perfectly capable of thinking for
themselves and retaining their original beliefs upon completion of the
courses.

But then that's what those Jesuits want us to think, isn't it? :)  And they
appear to be a harmless bunch of elderly priests just to fool us, I guess.
Well, since half of them get lost going from one side of campus to the other
they are so advanced in years,  I don't loose much sleep over it.
Amelia