-Caveat Lector-

The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla : Haarp - Chemtrails and Secret of
                 Alternative 4
                 by Tim Swartz

                 Our Price: $14.95

                 Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.

                 Paperback - 160 pages (October 15, 2000)
                 Global Communications; ISBN: 1892062135
                 Avg. Customer Rating:
                 Number of Reviews: 1

                 Editorial Reviews
                 Conspiracy Journal
                 "May be the most important book yet on the mysterious wizard Nikola
Tesla. Secret lost journals have been unearthed..."

                 Book Description
                 SENSATIONAL DATA OBTAINED FROM THE INVENTOR'S MOST PRIVATE PAPERS AND
KEPT UNDER WRAPS
                 BY THE MILITARY AND BIG BUSINESS CONCERNS

                 This book is for all those who feel that the military industrial
complex is attempting to control our lives, our financial affairs
                 and our belief structure. The evidence is overwhelming!Discredited in
his time, Nikola Tesla was made out by business
                 competitors and the government to be nothing more than a kook.
Nonetheless, the same conspirators later duplicated --
                 and... read more

                 All Customer Reviews
                 Avg. Customer Rating:
                 Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!

                        The Mysterious life of Nikola Tesla, October 27, 2000
                 Reviewer: John Jacobs (see more about me)
                 This is the type of book I love to read! When I ran across this I had
to buy it right away, and I am sure glad I did! This
                 book details some of the mysterious ways of eccentric inventor and
electrical genius, Nikola Tesla.

                 Tesla, who is best known for inventing the AC motor and AC current,
is considered by many to be one of the greatest
                 minds of all time - but unfortunately, he died almost broke and has
been largely forgotten. Because of his financial
                 troubles, boxes of his research papers, notes and other items were
auctioned off after his death. Much of this important
                 work has been lost. However, some boxes have turned up over the
years, giving a fascinating look at the private life of
                 this incredible man.

                 After his death in 1942, Tesla was legally declared the real inventor
of radio (Marconi used Tesla's patents for his radio
                 experiments). In 1899, Tesla received strange radio signals on his
experimental radio receiver, years later, Tesla told
                 the press that he was certain that he was receiving radio broadcasts
from other planets. Because of this, Tesla started
                 experimenting with free energy devices, antigravity using high
voltage electricity, and weapons that could be used
                 against a possible alien threat. All this came long before the
interest in extraterrestrials and UFOs starting in 1947.

                 This book is a must read for anyone interested in UFOs, life on Mars,
free energy, secret antigravity aircraft, Alternative
                 3 & 4 and what could be going on in the skies above us with the
Chemtrails. Buy and enjoy this well written and
                 researched book.

                 Was this review helpful to you?

                 Customers who bought titles by Tim Swartz also bought titles by these
authors:

                     David Hatcher Childress
                     Commander X
                     Dale Pond
                     Paul A. Laviolette
                     Preston B Nichols

}}}> ANOMALOUS RADIO <{{{ - Techno, Ambient, Talk (33k+)
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=anomalous

}}}> RADIO ANOMALY <{{{ - Techno, Ambient, Jazz (Cable, DSL)
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=stevew168

Anomalous Images and UFO Files
http://www.anomalous-images.com