The title of this message is about as appealing as what I saw Ross Perot
doing on Larry King last night. My reaction is about the same to the reality
of what I saw as it is to the contemplation of the title.

Many of you know that I have spoken to Ross Perot, corresponded with him and
served as the LA County Press Spokesman for his Presidential Campaign in
1992. Ross did a great job of creating an image over the years, with the
assistance of TIME Magazine even, that he and George Bush were enemies. What
I saw last night personally convinced me of the lengths that the "ruling
elites" will go to, to establish mechanisms of control and create Judas
Goats, stalking horses and false fronts.

Although I became wise to Perot's true colors after the 1992 campaign there
has been one individual on this list who deserves praise for having called
this one correctly from the gate - Brian Downing Quig. Good job Brian. You
had this one right all along. And, for a while, you had it nailed down
better than I did. You missed it on McCain I think but you hit the center
Bullseye with your analysis of Perot.

My sense of the election is that psychologically we are now offered the
choice between the "Don't really care to hide it too much," "We'll kill our
enemies but we really like having famous musicians around" sleazoid open
corruption of Clinton-Gore or the "I'm a clean and sober responsible good
guy at heart" fascist Bush gang on the other.

Either one will give us a war in Colombia and a bigger war on drugs.

So, with much greater conviction, I am still voting for Ralph Nader on
Election Day and that is my endorsement for Election 2000.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com
www.suppressedwriters.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">eLerts