-Caveat Lector-

Judge Joe Brown is the best.

"You people are unbelievable! You're wasting the court's time, but you I don't believe
for a minute. I don't believe you. How can you say you don't engage in this sort of
behaviour? I have here in front of me, you've been convicted of this on 9, 10, 11
seperate occasions? How can you stand there and claim you don't engage in that
behaviour? You need help.."

And the brilliant episode where these 2 indeterminate white/hispanic loonies (a
retired army officer and his wife) were being sued by the black family they had driven
out of their street by maliciously distributing pamphlets accusing them of dealing
drugs from the house, welfare fraud, all their children having different names and the
woman of the house was running a prostitution service (among other things). It was all
completely bogus. The maniacs even claimed the couple weren't married, and wouldn't
believe it even when shown the marriage certificate. The victims had a nice letter
from the housing company apologising for their experience and offering to pay part of
their moving costs. Judge Joe Brown got so angry with them, especially when he was
claiming that his basis for believing that there was prostitutin going on was that
another neighbour had claimed he had seen the woman working in the front garden,
bending over and making eyes at him. Judge Joe Brown yelled at them and (not
surprisingly) found against them.

Other gems: You're trying to get me to enforce on a debt from a drug deal? I'm not
even going to hear this. Get out of here both of you.

You get the idea.