-Caveat Lector-

As I've had all this US election crap inflicted on me for the last few moths, I
thought I'd pass along this important posting I saw on a messageboard just now.

Public Notice
Posted by Eric
November 2, 2000 @ 12:52 PM

Due to anticipated voter turnout much larger than previous election years, polling
facilities may not be able to handle the increased number of people. Therefore,
Democrats are requested to vote on Tuesday, November 7th and Republicans on Wednesday,
November 8th.

Please pass this message along and help make sure that nobody gets left out.

Thank you