-Caveat Lector-

Larry Flynt is backing off some of this stuff, for I say this - he has
FBI files dating back years, which have been given to him by the
Clintons to use......

Most of his material is dated and what happened to all those files
Hoover is alleged to have give to LBJ.   Well  Linda Johnson/s huband is
in trouble now, Robb - for the found some smut on him.

What is curious to me, Flynt with his garbage and lewd and lascivitious
magazines,  a front man for drugs his pornography the cover - that a man
like this who believes in sodomy,  has no respect for women, who may
have murdered his wife in his wheelchair whom he said he loved.....all
spaced out on his own drugs that this man got close to two Presidents,
Carter and Clinton and this horrible Carville and hash eater Oliver
Stone who stole virtually material from Bud Fensterwald's Assassination
Committee, stuff we had 30 years ago, to make an outdated movie that is
the biggest coverup since the Warren Commission.

So Larry Flynt sets our standards.....note,  he is a blackmailer, has
had sufficient brain damage he is a pawn, Gordon Novel had to take
dynamite off from under his wheetchair for he was going to blow up
supreme court........

So this once Born Again Christian fits in well with Gore and Clinton -
but he best watch it and remember they quoted from Hebrews when first
elected and if Flynt gets a little hard to handle he would do well to
remember that:

For where there is a testimony there must by necessity be death of the
testator..........or killl the witnesses for dead men tell no tales.

Flynt is being used now - someday maybe he will figure out who paid for
the "torpedo" or the black pullet from the East who gunned him down for
they have a patsy in prison charged with that rime......but Meyer Lansky
put an end to Flynts challenging the drug market here in Ohio and
Coumbus area........his henchmen did not want the competition so Flynt
was shot with a 45....a collector's gun, like the gun that these people
threatened to shot me with for figuring out who, did what.

Further affiant sayeth no more.....enough is enough.

Find out who gave sex fifles to Flynt and remember Gore and his leather
pants cost him votes - who the hell does he think he is, Elvis Presley?
Clinton and Gore going through Male Menopause.......that kiss he gave
his wife might be the kiss of death to his election - was not a kiss of
love, but a kiss of lust and stupid in public for it showed poor taste
and was oh so obvious....and then Clinton called Tipper Fat ....did he
ever get a good lock at Hilliarys bell botom where the sands of time
have really shifted?

So much for that...today is Election Day and tomorrow, Long Live
Bush......Goodbye Clintons.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy