From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 1:31 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Fwd: Deuteronomy, from The holy Bible, King James version

So Deborah, Deuteronomy 16 to 19 - when this Mason High Degree gave me
this extra large blue bible, with pages all out of order keyed to murder
dates and  my bible code calendar, later he gave me this green card
about my coming in and going out.......where I was to be watched and boy
that is when FBI started and they followed me about in an exterminator's
car with the name of company masked out....just said EXTERMINATORS....I
was then told on an elevator as these two guys got close to me and let
us say leaned on me - "we are exterminators and we are out to eleminate
a pest"......with love from J. Edgar.

But also this very strange chapter from Deuteronomy speaks of someone
being the tail and the other the head.....so you see the movie Wag the
Dog in essense too this line to name th emovie which was about how
Clinton (an allegory of course using different names)  leads peope to
wrong side of house, uses decoys, and starts wars to keep one away from
the times and the truth.

Might add in Deuteronomy - this is where King played Moses day for day,
and someone had given him this Gideon Bible daily calendar/code.....from
that Dreamer of Dreams SHALL (and that is mandatory - is some bibles
they use "has been") - that Dreamer of Dreams SHALL be put to
death.....and then of course King used his last sermon from 38 and 39
where he said he had been to the Mountain Top (Mt. Nebo) and seen the
promised land, but he would not be permitted to enter....so like Moses
(and they never did find his body, like Hoffa) God knocked off King and
Moses....so who was playing the Godfather?   Why the CFR had invited
King to his death through the AFSCME and Jerry Wurf, one of two Union
Leaders invited to CFR and that is why Jimmy Hoffa caled these Unions
"sweetheart unions" and that is why Jimmy Hoffa took off knowing he was
a marked man, to protect his family and I have strong reason to believe
Hoffa was murdered by Jewish Mafia on order of Lansky or taken up to
Canada by Jewis Mafia Doctor, which I was told he was, after plastic
surgury.

So through the looking glass - Clinton's dark mirror and Sirhan's little
dark mirror where he used self hypnosis and drugs with a mentor, to
commit murder........

For this King James Bible I call The Murderers Bible as it was once
called when first printed....it seems there were two typs and the
printer of this bible was nearly done in but he went to the
slammer...........Mark 7 was first error - FIRST LET THE KIDS BE KILLED,
INSTEAD OF FILLED...........and the other from Kings and I forget which
verse now -

To me the King James Bible will always be the Murderers Bible until
exposed for what it is......evil men using the bible for evil - from
genocide to  the revelations.....poisoned water, drugs, numbers, murder,
incest, sodomy, and slaughter of the innocents........the 109th Psalm to
be is the Vendetta and once I thought the Mafia, was Italian......

They are twelve tribes, twelve leaders and maybe a thirteenth coming
into view......they are no longer the Knights of the Round Table, but
they are the Evil Ones - no nobility and no breeding - they have
replaced the once honest men who worked for the good of the
people.....now they steal the wealth of the world - the gold, the land,
the natural resources....they come in many colors and are
criminals.....for the tail now does wag the dog.

Let us hope when that stupid dog wakes up, it is the biggest pit bull in
the history of the world,
I call this tail, Zionism/CFR Murder Inc.

The tail does wag the big dog.   Verse 13 here mentions this head and
tail routine - might call it top dog.

So Cursed be thy going in and Cursed by thy going out - yet I was none
the worse for this masonic Mafia curse........however,  I was once asked
by this high degree mason and office holder "tell me, do you think it is
a Royalist plot" and the other said
Yes, it is a renegade lodge but which one.....

So you have Bnai brith a masonic order and you had king's black
masons......and in nearly everycountry in the world, you have Masons -
so let you figure that one out for yourselves, if you care to spend a
little time.

Then consider all Mellon, Morgan, Rockefeller heirs are CIA....toss in
Hearst and top dog Newspaper Owners who have FBI workin for them and CIA
in their circle and one gets the picture.......for the key to power is
propaganda - none dare call it prophecy anymore without getting shot at.

Saba

CIA also practices Voo Doo......and believes in ghosts.

///////////

Bible, King James. Deuteronomy, from The holy Bible, King James version
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

|  Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

"Chapter" Deut.28
Deuteronomy, chapter 28
Compare with Revised Standard Version: Deut.28

1: And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his
commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will
set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if
thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

3: Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the
field.

4: Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of
thy sheep.

5: Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
*****************[this is the Good Nws.....

6: Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be
when thou goest out. *************************
7: The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be
smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and
flee before thee seven ways.

8: The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and
in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the
land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

9: The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath
sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy
God, and walk in his ways.

10: And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the
name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11: And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy
body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in
the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12: The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give
the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine
hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou
shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken
unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this
day, to observe and to do them:

14: And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command
thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods
to serve them.

15: But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice
of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his
statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come
upon thee, and overtake thee:

16: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the
field.

17: Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
[Didn't know they had super markets then....keep thinking of the food on
shelves?????    Lots of poisoned food sold these days..remember the
Tylenolwith cyanide tables inside ws it??    Sarah Lee
contaminated....poisons on fresh fruits, etc......how much is
sabotage????   SABA}

18: Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

[Here is  the Bell Book and Candle Cursing also used by witches and
warlocks and FBI Exeterminators   simiar to my little green card given
to me by Mason and these hounds from hell even followed me into the
LIbrary and some have no sense of humor.......SABA, who worked with MI6
for 12 years and these idiots did not know that.............Saba's note
here]

19: Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20: The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all
that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings,
whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21: The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have
consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22: The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and
with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword,
and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until
thou perish.

23: And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth
that is under thee shall be iron.

24: The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from
heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

25: The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou
shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and
shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

26: And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto
the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

27: The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the
emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be
healed.

28: The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and
astonishment of heart:

29: And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness,
and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed
and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

30: Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou
shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant
a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31: Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat
thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face,
and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine
enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32: Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and
thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long:
and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33: The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which
thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed
always:

34: So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou
shalt see.

35: The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore
botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of
thy head.

36: The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over
thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and
there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

37: And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword,
among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

38: Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but
little in; for the locust shall consume it.

39: Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink
of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.

40: Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou
shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his
fruit.

41: Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them;
for they shall go into captivity.

42: All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

43: The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high;
and thou shalt come down very low.

[My Note - here is more Wag the Dog - Mafia called RFK the tailand said
(lansky and Marcellos) to get rid of tail shoot the head and they killed
his broher instead,,,,,the President of the United
States...........SABA]
****************
44: He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be
the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
***************************
45: Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue
thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou
hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his
commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon
thy seed for ever.

47: Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with
gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send
against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of
all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have
destroyed thee.

49: The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of
the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou
shalt not understand;

50: A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of
the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land,
until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn,
wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until
he have destroyed thee.

52: And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and
fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land:
and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land,
which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

53: And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy
sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in
the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress
thee:

54: So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye
shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and
toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

55: So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children
whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in
the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy
gates.

56: The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure
to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and
tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and
toward her son, and toward her daughter,

57: And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and
toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for
want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine
enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

58: If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are
written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful
name, THE
LORD THY GOD;
59: Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of
thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore
sicknesses, and of long continuance.

60: Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which
thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

[My Note: this is germ and bacteria and chemical warfare updated.....see
Admiral Crowe       SABA]

61: Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the
book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be
destroyed.

62: And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of
heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the
LORD thy God.

63: And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do
you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to
destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from
off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

64: And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end
of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65: And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the
sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a
trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear
day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even
thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart
wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou
shalt see.

68: And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the
way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and
there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and
no man shall buy you.