-Caveat Lector-

So Bill here we go.......Hitler's Dream but who really is behind this?

Give you three guesses.

Saba

My God - Its Alive......now we see the truth in time for the real
Millenium and Hitler's 1000 Year Reich Clinton/Gore style.

While we piddle around with Israel look what is happening?

Tell me are they going to send any of the AIDS infected Africans to
Europe - as they are and will to USA by the thousands?   Send to Austria
and Poland and Serbia?

No only to America?   See Castro and Secretary of UN for this is their
baby.