Oh, I am so sorry!  You two are right--it IS friendly to feign interest for a couple of days while someone patiently explains something then call them psychotic.  Deborah, below is my post.  Where do I say anything about "rude comments"?  I was also not aware that membership on this list included unsolicited medical diagnosis.  That's a real well-adjusted thing to do in and of itself, I sauppose.  Can't be too helpful nor speculative!  I am so foolish that I thought physicians were prohibited from practicing on people unless they were asked to do so.  Is that the purpose of the list--to speculate what might be wrong with other members?  Great!  This should get interesting.
Amelia

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 1:47 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Commentary to Bill and Amelia

Thanks, Bill,
I was only trying to help.  Her dialogues appear scattered, much like someone with a Lithium level 'out of range'.

By the way, Amelia, my response to  her was much nicer than what she digressed to calling me.  It seems that you might do well to send that note about rude comments on to Aleisha....

And, sign me, my real name,
Dr. Deborah J. Greenhill
P.S. Sure would like to see chapter and verse on what she is referring to in Revelation....