-Caveat Lector-

June,
Aleisha's Code would not predict per se.  Her theory is that some group or
groups of people were using the daily scripture reading list of that
particular version of that particular Bible to schedule events or transmit
information to each other.  Nothing mystical or divine about it.

In other words, if the plot were afoot to assassinate the king and the
reading for Monday said "the king must die before noon" that would be a
message to those conspirators as to the timing of the event.  It could
trigger the actual assassinataion or let others privy to the scheme know
when it would happen.  It is more of a scheduling aid.  The theory is that
there is more than a casual incidence of events and the readings.  It would
allow the information to go out to all parties involved without direct
communication which could later be traced or verified in some incriminating
way.

I doubt she will share it with us as I have tried for eyears to get a copy.
As one of the few who "get it" I thought she might but so far she has not
and it is hers so I accept that.  I have checked a litle bit into what would
be the equivalent today but am not sure I have found much from the 3 or 4
Bibles I have checked on this.  Wish I had more time to do so as I think it
is an interesting idea.
Amelia