"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything."
attributed to Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

November 23, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

New Florida License Plates – and Happy Thanksgiving!

On a lighter note, here are some of the new Florida license plates that
have been spotted – followed by a Thanksgiving message.

Here are the newly spotted license plates:

*** I ARE ILLETERATE AND I VOTE

*** FLORIDA; WHERE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND COUNTS AND COUNTS AND COUNTS . .
. . . . . . .

*** IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU MUST BE A REPUBLICAN

*** HONK IF YOU LOVE BUCHANAN -- WAIT -- NO -- I MEAN GORE

*** FLORIDA, WE HAVE TO ASK OURSELVES: IS OUR VOTERS LEARNING?

*** FLORIDUHHH HAPPENS

*** MY GRANDCHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

*** I HATE BUTTERFLIES

*** SORE/LOSERMAN FOR PRESIDENT

*** EYE GRADIATED FRUM PAUM BEECH ELEMENTREE

*** HOOK'D ON FONIKS WERKED FER ME

*** Don’t Blame Me! I voted for Gore . . . I think.

And now, we can all pause to Thank God for all the blessings we enjoy as
Americans.

In many ways, we all live better than the Kings lived in the middle
ages.

We not only have the freedom to act as a rule, but the internet gives us
our own wire services to start really challenging the Big Networks that
have dominated the national mind for 5 decades.

Despite all the problems and degradations on many fronts, we have a
chance to stand up for all that is good in a time when it will really
count.

Let’s remember that in many parts of the world people are periodically
scrambling just to find food and drink. That many people around the
world are literally risking their lives to try and stand up for sanity
and justice for their country, and . . .

I thank God for each and every one of our 1400 e-wire subscribers.
Evidence come our way every day that so many of you are doing what you
can, where you are, to restore power of our nation's destiny to the
voters, as it was always meant to be.

And, thanks are also do for . . .
(You fill in the blank ____________________ )

A Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

The "Ruling Elite", through their five Big TV Networks, AP wire service, and
two major papers, the New York Times and Washington Post, are making peaceful
change impossible at the ballot box, --  via Vote Fraud, Media Censorship,
and Poll Fraud, and the flood of illegal aliens who are becoming registered
voters . . . President Kennedy talked about this:

"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution
inevitable." President John F Kennedy

Go to www.votefraud.org to hear (or read the text) of the Radio Ads which are
now airing over WLW Radio (which reaches into 38 states at night)and other
stations -- exposing the easily rigged computerized elections which are about
to "elect" the next President, and also exposing the coordinated news and
censorship of the 5 Big TV Networks. Thanks to Ken Lowndes for Congress, the
radio stations MUST air these ads. They're tough. They're "outrageous" -- and
you've never heard anyting like it on TV or Radio.

The three prongs of Big Media election manipulation are: Massive coverage of
favored Candidates, and Censorship of all other candidates -- including
warped Public Opinion Polls for months before the election; phony exit polls
done by joint effort of the Big TV Networks on Election Day, and easily
rigged computerized vote counting on election day -- which make the polls and
exit polls come true. (On election day, the people are barred from touching
or counting their ballots, the election officials are barred from knowing
what is in the software program that instructs the computers how to count the
votes.)

www.networkamerica.org (you can subscribe to this list by going to this
website and signing in at the top near the topica logo, then answer
confirming message)

www.votefraud.org for a report about the recent Citizens for a Fair Vote
Count Convention which took place Aug 25-27, 2000 and Action Steps. The
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Convention was a great success in launching
the beginning of a nationwide network to restore honest elections. See
special report at updated and improved website. Go to: www.votefraud.org

go to votefraud.org to read archived messages from this Network America
e-wire in the "news" section under "news by month"

Read "Best of" Archives at www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote
Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page. Or see the end of
the message to read all archives at topica.com

(RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest
Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in
the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest)

To contact us, reply to this message or send e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Asthma? Sinus? Prone to colds? Sore Neck? Back goes out and needs adjustment?
You may find help in "Electric C" "VIta Matrix" and other products formulated
by scientist David Elliott -- Go to: http//newlife.electriclife.net -- for a
new view of health and nutrtion.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the
newsmedia know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless
paper ballots with citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at
the local precinct level.

To Subscribe to our daily ewire: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe to our daily ewire: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our mailing address: Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service,
do the following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log
in as a topica member which requires your e-mail address and a password you
make up (this only need be done once)  3) then when you log in to
www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the top of the screen; then on 4)
Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current Messages" which is the
top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some cases you may
find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been sent
straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000
Presidential Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World
Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and
balances, true Freedom and true Free Enterprise in America.

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17