-Caveat Lector-

From: "Amelia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I found it very interesting that somehow Dr. Deb, a newbie to the list knew
> all about Colleen who has not posted (at least under that name) in a very
> long time.  Also interesting was the she and she alone as far as I know
> subscribes to YOUR theory that I am Colleen/Aleisha,

It is not my 'theory' alone...  ;-)

> as well as YOUR body-type diagnostic tool.

It is not MY 'body-type diagnostic tool'.  It is something commonly taught in medical
fields (such as my
nursing texts), upon which you cast aspersions.  I only pointed out that it is a
commonly taught theory which
is accepted by many mainstream medical practioners, not something which Dr. Greenhill
made up.

> Now isn't that interesting??  You are always
> quick to point out when someone else is off topic but for once did not do so
> with her.

Because if anyone has been off-topic, it has been you.  It was you who taunted Dr.
Greenhill, and demanded she
present her qualifications, to which she responded.

> And, wrong again, she not only brought up her credentials

Because you demanded that she do so.

> Now if you can just get "Maggie Sanders" to chime in out of the blue

I have never heard of a "Maggie Sanders", and have no idea what you are talking about.

> But I realized it was you after Dr. Deb called Aleisha Colleen

I have never posted to this list except under my revcoal/ynrchyldzwyld IDs, mainly via
my Connix account,
occasionally utilizing my Hotmail ID if I am at work.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can detect when someone is hiding behind a fake
ID, since it is very
hard to hide one's "speaking style"...

I have never seen anyone post to this list who comes even remotely close to my
"speaking style"...but there is
a remarkable similarity in the style of posts from you/Colleen/Aleisha...

> --little slip
> there? And then when she further called ME Colleen, well you are usually
> more careful.

Perhaps some others on this list have given her a clue.  Perhaps she has read the
archives.  Perhaps she knows
you/Colleen/Aleisha from another list.  But whatever or whomever clued her to the
ruse, it wasn't me.

> Now give it a rest--

If you truly wished to do so, you wouldn't have mounted this attempt to bait me into a
bicker-fest.

> P.S.  I actually own the book 'Body Watching is Fun' concerning body shapes
> but it is NOT more reliable than a blood test--example Barbara Bush and
> Whoopee (if you are correct on WG) would both have overactive thyroids but
> not the same body shape

I didn't say that Whoopi Goldberg had an overactive thyroid.  In response to Dr.
Greenhill's statement that
she suspected that Whoopi Goldberg had diabetes and/or 'thyroid problems', I asked
whether she was referring
to hyper- or hypo-active thyroid function.  The suspicion of diabetes would suggest
hypothyroidism, not
hyperthyroidism, but both would then suggest an endomorphic body type.

I do not subscribe to morphic body type analysis as a be-all and end-all diagnostic
tool.  It is perhaps
somewhat useful as a general guide, but I do not endorse it to the extent that Dr.
Greenhill seems to.  But I
recognize that it IS a diagnostic tool utilized by many mainstream medical practioners.

> and NEITHER should take the meds by Armor/synthroid

No, someone diagnosed with hyperactive function should NOT take thyroid hormone
supplementation, unless they
have undergone treatment that has either removed the overactive gland, or rendered it
inactive, in which case
the patient is now hypothyroid and would need supplementation.

June