-Caveat Lector-

Will send, June - item I had rejected by list because I sent over 7
letters - one of which was the one explaining what happened.   Let me
capsule.

I remember Dodd way back and I liked him....white hair, older man at
least to me then he was an old goat.....but handsome man.

He was accused and censored by the House and/or Senate of using campaign
funds illegally.   He did not get re-elected and then ran as Independent
and lost...this was according to Grant Public Library.

He was then accused by some of laying ground work of using Nazi bill to
enact ban the guns - and I did not check this out, but anyone interested
will have a field day.

Way back in 60 period right after JFK murdered, suddenly TV started to
become ugly and the Beatles like Pied Pipers luring kids away - music is
a powerful psychological weapon.   Seemed to me that Dodd was taking on
all the dragons at once - his son, Chris Dodd and Joseph Lieberman -
both seem to live by the policies set by the father Dodd...Liebrman in
particular - I liked Lieberman prior to his running for VP.....now I
wonder about him, but as you said he is not essentially what seems to be

So why Dodd?  This man was virtually destroyed and his past was
impeccable - this is when honorable men served their country I always
thought but when JFK died - it was Ed Reid and Hank Messick once who put
out a book The Grim Reapers, I think in 70 period, which told about the
"Mafia" having taken over everything but government.

Believe they now have the government but that would be a study for
someone much younger to make if they want to take the chance of being
destroyed by these people.

Two of our Govenors in Ohio have taken big bucks to release killers from
prison - old old timer Yonnie Licavoli - and the other hit man who
killed I think over 10 people in area, but worked for Meyer Lansky -
Ralph DeLeo and CFR Celeste let him go after serving only a few
years....he was a psychotic killer who if he did not like your nose, he
would shoot you - he had plastic surgury done on his face paid for by
whom and with what - this came up in anothr murder trial, and it is said
Hoffa had had plastic surgery and this one guy had spirited him away to
safety before his book hit stand....The Authoized Version, of course.

So will get into my delete and see what I can find; it seems now they
would censor the censors for the shame of what they did.....Dodd always
had money, and cannot believe he was one who would deal the low road....