-Caveat Lector-

Wasnt  Job from the land of Uz.......and then we had Uzzah who stumbled
and touched the golden ark and some believe he was electrocuted....a
transmitter to God?

Me, I always thought the body of the fallen god, like in the Acts - the
unknown god - was in htis ark.

Saw an ark like this once - a real one - in the Schumachker Collection
in Columbus Art Museum......beautiful work of art.......two long poles
by which to carry ark but I kept thinking wonder if there is a body in
there.

Wonder where the name uzzi originated....then we have the call of two
men on the horse - huzzah and drop the H.

Have engraving over 200 years old engraved by Hogarth of Uzzah touching
the golden Ark...might ad Benjamin Franklin was experiment in
electricity at that time.

Barak means "lightning bolt".....my brother in law was Thor Chief in
USAF and you know the Air Force has little lightning bolts on their
hats.

Iraelies must feel pretty important carrying around Uzzis intimidated
the arab moslems....are they permitted to carry such weapons - like the
little Israelie carried at Littleton against unarmed children?

Lots of secrets at Littleton yet to be unveiled.
Arm up both sides and let them fight it out?   Oh see how they run, if
the Palestinians get an equalizer....say 5 Arab Nations who refuse to
back down to murder and tyranny.