Kris

A great opportunity ahead, between now and 2004 and which can be exploited
for the third parties. and independents

l. Reps and Dems together represent ONLY half the US...and have shown
themselves to be no more than predators fighting over the spoils of politcal
victory

2.  Bush and Gore can destroy each other in the fight for power.....good.

3.  The danger is that this high level squabble can be used to set up a cry
for "reform" in the election system.    "Reform" can be used to install a
computerised system that can be more easily manipulated...

4.   tHE confusionIt will make it more difficult but not impossible for NEW
WORLD ORDER promoters

5. We defintely have to get away from the Hegelian trap of "Left" and "Right".
The battle  has become" us" ie  we the people  versus "them"  ie the statist
controlers

RECOMMENDED READING

Lysander Spooner    The right to ignore the State

I reissued this maybe 30 years ago and sold thousands.  Time for another
re-issue.

ANTONY SUTTON

DISTRIBUTION AS YOU WISH